The Gypsy King is back! #returnofthemac

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
LMAO!!! Billy Joe is an animal :D

And GOOD ON Frank for bringing Joshua’s dumb shit up! I hope Fury never lets it go either and reminds him of it while he’s tooling him in the ring.
Joshua will knock Fury’s head into Hughies lap.

I hope he gets back, I think he beats every HW out there. I think a fight with him and Wilder would be awesome for a lot of reasons, the shit talking would be epic!

That egg chin of Wilders would no doubt get cracked and Joshua would get outboxed and embarrassed. It’s going to be fun to watch.

That egg chin of Wilders would no doubt get cracked and Joshua would get outboxed and embarrassed. It’s going to be fun to watch.

I think Fury could potentially make Wilder look very silly. I think Fury has a much higher level of boxing skill and actually has two inches of reach on him, Wilder would have a long frustrating night i think.

Heavyweight boxers Tyson Fury, the current Lineal and The RING Magazine Champion, and Hughie Fury are free to resume their boxing careers immediately, subject to receiving a license, after coming to a joint decision with UKAD, accepting a two year doping ban backdated from today.

He will be free to return to the ring once he regains his boxing licence from the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC), who UKAD say have accepted the outcome.

Both fighters' respective bouts in February 2015, including Tyson's victory over Christian Hammer, have been disqualified but results after that date, including the historic win over Klitschko, stand.

Now Tyson is cleared to resume boxing, his mind is set on regaining the World titles that are rightfully his. Tyson said:

Tyson also has taken a jab at the stiff weightlifter, Anthony Joshua:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42329394
http://www.hennessysports.com/news/tyson-hughie-fury-free-fight/

LMAO!!!

And so it begins. :D

LMAO!!!

And so it begins. :D

Oh my lawd,
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Fury isnt cracking anyone. He may outbox them. Or he may get ktfo.

Does anybody else not care about Joshua vs Fury. Atleast right now while Fury looks like a fucking zoo animal.

Joshua vs Wilder is the fight that needs to happen god dAmnt.

I see Joshua as a less mobile version as Wlad so I think fury takes that IF he's in the right shape.

I see him sparking Wilder to be honest. Straight punches beat wild looking ones and Wilder won't be able to scare or push him around. Plus as somebody said he's got the reach on him.

I sincerely hope he does make it back for entertainment purposes.

Let Tyson have a few warm up fights, then he'll show the likes of AJ and Wilder what boxing is

I see Joshua as a less mobile version as Wlad so I think fury takes that IF he's in the right shape.

I see him sparking Wilder to be honest. Straight punches beat wild looking ones and Wilder won't be able to scare or push him around. Plus as somebody said he's got the reach on him.

I sincerely hope he does make it back for entertainment purposes.
Joshua isnt like Wlad at all. Joshua is a killer.

Straight punches like this? We all know Wilder throws some silly shit out but his straights are beautiful and theyll put whoever is on the receiving end to sleep. Not sure when Fury became some defensive mastermind who cant be hit.
opdfhK3.gif

Let Tyson have a few warm up fights, then he'll show the likes of AJ and Wilder what boxing is
Let Fury win a fight against a treadmill before we discuss him fighting an actual opponent.

Joshua isnt like Wlad at all. Joshua is a killer.

Straight punches like this? We all know Wilder throws some silly shit out but his straights are beautiful and theyll put whoever is on the receiving end to sleep. Not sure when Fury became some defensive mastermind who cant be hit.
opdfhK3.gif

He's also never going to throw about 6 punches in an entire match. He would jab wilder to hell and back who has never been tested defensively in his whole career. If wilder got off half his usual punches round per round with Tyson's output and good positioning I'd be really surprised.

people have some wierd fucking opinion of Fury that i just dont get

he beat Wlad in one of the shittest fights of all time, where both guys were too scared to throw a punch, and other than that his best wins are against Chisora

it baffles me that people hold him in such high regard off the back of him fighting Wlad and barely scraping a win

He's also never going to throw about 6 punches in an entire match. He would jab wilder to hell and back who has never been tested defensively in his whole career. If wilder got off half his usual punches round per round with Tyson's output and good positioning I'd be really surprised.
Sure man.

cunningham_knocks_down_fury.0.gif

people have some wierd fucking opinion of Fury that i just dont get

he beat Wlad in one of the shittest fights of all time, where both guys were too scared to throw a punch, and other than that his best wins are against Chisora

it baffles me that people hold him in such high regard off the back of him fighting Wlad and barely scraping a win
This.

Dude is a skilled boxer but lol at this aura he has.

Best post fight interview in history. And for some reason Wladimir didn't leave the ring lol

Wilder has a better chance at Joshua than fury. He punches crisply. If anyone remembers morales vs maidana Erik knew he had a shot because his punches straight, not looping bombs. Unfortunately his eye went awol.

I know I’m an English guy and our press like to build up Joshua like a colossus, but having watched tape I think wilder is in the driving seat.

Back