The Gypsy King is back! #returnofthemac

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 453401

Heavyweight boxers Tyson Fury, the current Lineal and The RING Magazine Champion, and Hughie Fury are free to resume their boxing careers immediately, subject to receiving a license, after coming to a joint decision with UKAD, accepting a two year doping ban backdated from today.

He will be free to return to the ring once he regains his boxing licence from the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC), who UKAD say have accepted the outcome.

Both fighters' respective bouts in February 2015, including Tyson's victory over Christian Hammer, have been disqualified but results after that date, including the historic win over Klitschko, stand.

Now Tyson is cleared to resume boxing, his mind is set on regaining the World titles that are rightfully his. Tyson said:
“I’m a fighting man through and through and I’ve never backed down from anyone in my life and I was certainly not going to back down from fighting this dispute. Hughie and I have maintained our innocence from day one and we’re now happy that it has finally been settled with UKAD and that we can move forward knowing that we’ll not be labelled drug cheats. I can now put the nightmare of the last two years behind me, which has been particularly hard on my family, but with their support and strength, along with my uncle Peter, Hennessy Sports and Morgan Sports Law, we’ve fought through relentlessly together and I can now enjoy Christmas with my family and new born daughter. Next year I will be back doing what I do best, better than ever and ready to reclaim the World titles which are rightfully mine. It’s time to get the party started #themacisback”

Tyson also has taken a jab at the stiff weightlifter, Anthony Joshua:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42329394
http://www.hennessysports.com/news/tyson-hughie-fury-free-fight/

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.webp

The reigning, defending, undisputed Lineal and RING magazine HW champion is back and this is how you respond. <Deported1>

Not only is he tall, dark, handsome, cool, calm, collected and super sexy, the current crop of heavyweights (some could argue any era) have no chance at all, yeah.

Let us talk about talent, size, whatever excuse people want to throw out. He is the best fighter on the planet. There is not a man born from his mother that can defeat Tyson Fury, I don't care if he's 7 ft or 3ft tall. The stiff weightlifter - Mr. Humble and ol' Bronze Balls are in big trouble. Come 2019/2020 these guys are getting knocked spark out, guarantee 100%. I hope they, their fans and trainers believe in magic, because they'll need a lot of magic to beat Tyson Fury.
ZrV4WmdS_400x400.jpg

I put my finger in a chick's butt for the first time to this song. Oh the memories. Love this one.

you know he will just announce his retirement next week.

return of the mac is a classic song though

It's hard to take him too seriously.

This is one of those: 'I'll believe it after he completes the ring walk' moments

Heavyweight boxers Tyson Fury, the current Lineal and The RING Magazine Champion, and Hughie Fury are free to resume their boxing careers immediately, subject to receiving a license, after coming to a joint decision with UKAD, accepting a two year doping ban backdated from today.

He will be free to return to the ring once he regains his boxing licence from the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC), who UKAD say have accepted the outcome.

Both fighters' respective bouts in February 2015, including Tyson's victory over Christian Hammer, have been disqualified but results after that date, including the historic win over Klitschko, stand.

Now Tyson is cleared to resume boxing, his mind is set on regaining the World titles that are rightfully his. Tyson said:

Tyson also has taken a jab at the stiff weightlifter, Anthony Joshua:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42329394
http://www.hennessysports.com/news/tyson-hughie-fury-free-fight/

PicsArt_12-12-09.17.35.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}> .

Current weight is elephantine, no doubt.

Fuck that nutter.

Maybe fury can knock
Enough sense into joshua
to make him give up that gifted gold medal he gladly accepted with his shit eating grin

Last edited:
Wait for Christmas to be over

He'll be hitting 450

3 tough warm-up fights against booze, blow and ego before he actually resumes boxing.

On a side note, IF (God knows it's a big if) he gets back in fighting shape and shows up as well prepared as he was against Wlad, it will make the HW division significantly more interesting.

previously not been a fan of his but he is awkward.

He has been posting training videos on his instagram daily for a couple of weeks now, down at Hattens gym, previously it was only odd day here and there, he does appear to be serious about a come back this time.

you know he will just announce his retirement next week.

return of the mac is a classic song though

It's hard to take him too seriously.

This is one of those: 'I'll believe it after he completes the ring walk' moments

Current weight is elephantine, no doubt.

Fuck that nutter.

Saw title, came to post this.

Can't wait for nothing to happen!

Wait for Christmas to be over

He'll be hitting 450
There is nothing blocking his path now, the Gypsy King is back.

Prepare to witness Tyson peppering the pretenders with jabs; breaking the pretenders down mentally and physically round-by-round; bamboozling the pretenders with the best footwork in the game, all before serenading us all with a song after the bout.
ABxlXuw.gif:small

Deal with it.

Return of the Mac.

There is nothing blocking his path now, the Gypsy King is back.

Prepare to witness Tyson peppering the pretenders with jabs; breaking the pretenders down mentally and physically round-by-round; bamboozling the pretenders with the best footwork in the game, all before serenading us all with a song after the bout.
ABxlXuw.gif:small

Seems to be enjoying his Zumba classes...

<mma3> .

Back