The Gypsy King is baaaaaack!

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxi...ing-blockbuster-showdown-with-deontay-wilder/

Looking to reclaim dem belts.
The champion we need but not deserve:
maxresdefault.jpg

Wilder will beat him.
More and more I feel that Fury got away with murder in beating Klitschko and he knows it.
Klitschko-Joshua gets signed and all of a sudden its "Fury Takeover in 2017".

He wasn't an inpatient for very long. He either escaped or told them he was just trolling.

He wasn't an inpatient for very long. He either escaped or told them he was just trolling.

I think it's a money grab. Normally financial problems follow fighters with his issues. I can't pretend to know hom outside of watching him on TV but my guess is he doesn't care if he gets knocked out if he makes 8 million

I hope he comes back. He is one of the few big guys who can actually box but I always had the feeling he got some mental problems. He talked a lot about being depressed when he just got the titles from wlad so I wasnt really surprised when he got fully wasted. Get that guy a good psychologist.

I think Klitschko will get alot more love when he retires.
Great champion with a hell of a run.
Wasn't the greatest of all time, but did a good job carrying the title during the HW divisions dark years.
Fury is not the type of champion we need. Unstable and bloated makes the sport look like a joke.

I think it's a money grab. Normally financial problems follow fighters with his issues. I can't pretend to know hom outside of watching him on TV but my guess is he doesn't care if he gets knocked out if he makes 8 million

You're probably right. It sure sounds like it. He was saying before that he doesn't even like boxing, which I found strange.

You're probably right. It sure sounds like it. He was saying before that he doesn't even like boxing, which I found strange.

He was attending some boxing events though in the last months and looked pretty interested.. Im sure he doesnt like getting hit by heavyweights but I dont buy he doesnt like boxing.

Spot on. That is exactly what concerns me. Hopefully if he's still in bad shape then his team doesn't let him anywhere near the ring.

I won't say his name but we had a guy in a similar situation. He was either drunk or coked up all the time. He did the rehab thing but ultimately none of us felt comfortable putting him in the ring. He left and it's been ugly ever since. We have still reached out but it's a losing battle. I always hate to read stuff like this. You know how it ends

He was attending some boxing events though in the last months and looked pretty interested.. Im sure he doesnt like getting hit by heavyweights but I dont buy he doesnt like boxing.

You never know. Old sayng "a drunken mind speaks a sober tongue"

I won't say his name but we had a guy in a similar situation. He was either drunk or coked up all the time. He did the rehab thing but ultimately none of us felt comfortable putting him in the ring. He left and it's been ugly ever since. We have still reached out but it's a losing battle. I always hate to read stuff like this. You know how it ends

There is nothing you can do to help people with addiction/mental problems if they dont want to turn their life around themself, which is very hard I know. I had a friend who spent months in rehab and then had an overdose one year later and died. Its sad as fuck.

There is nothing you can do to help people with addiction/mental problems if they dont want to turn their life around themself, which is very hard I know. I had a friend who spent months in rehab and then had an overdose one year later and died. Its sad as fuck.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully he has good people around him. Boxing is the least of his worries. We saw this play out with Hatton. I know people cracked jokes but it isn't funny

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully he has good people around him. Boxing is the least of his worries. We saw this play out with Hatton. I know people cracked jokes but it isn't funny

True, he needs people who honestly care about him, not just as an boxer who gets them fame and money. I hope he has some of them.

True, he needs people who honestly care about him, not just as an boxer who gets them fame and money. I hope he has some of them.

I wonder if it helps or not that his trainer is family, along with most of his team.

EDIT: I really hope he can turn it around. I was very entertained by his whole career, until the shit show after he won the titles.

Back