The Guitar Thread.

Has anyone of you tried or heard of Legator guitars? They are based in Sun Valley, CA
LN350PRSF.fpx

http://legatorguitars.com/N-350
I've heard of them before.

Don't know much about them tbh.

I've heard of them before.

Don't know much about them tbh.

I have checked other online forums based in the USA and most of the US folks seems skeptical about those guitars they have a hunch that the bodies are generic east Asian built.

Some even said it was crafted by slaves in South East Asia and stained with their shit and piss!! lol!!!

I have checked other online forums based in the USA and most of the US folks seems skeptical about those guitars they have a hunch that the bodies are generic east Asian built.

Some even said it was crafted by slaves in South East Asia and stained with their shit and piss!! lol!!!

Lmao!!!!

I just had my guitar an Ibanez RG1570E sent to the luthier today for a full re fret and replacing some Pots and screws!! so since I am not currently employed I have nothing to do I have another similar guitar but of lower quality build and it has powersound stock pickups that is not really impressive and a single locking Floydrose copy...

So How I am going to dive bomb a bit on that!!! the damn thing won't even flutter!!!!!

ESP MII Deluxe Custom - maple fretboard, SEymouur Duncan Pickups - JB in bridge and 59 in neck

Charvel 1985 Model 6 - upgraded with EMG pickups

Fender 1989 Heavy Metal Strat - Rare burgundy marble color

Jackson 1991 Fusion

Charvel Predator

ESP MII Deluxe Custom - maple fretboard, SEymouur Duncan Pickups - JB in bridge and 59 in neck

Charvel 1985 Model 6 - upgraded with EMG pickups

Fender 1989 Heavy Metal Strat - Rare burgundy marble color

Jackson 1991 Fusion

Charvel Predator
Id like to see those Charvels & that Jackson!

I just had my guitar an Ibanez RG1570E sent to the luthier today for a full re fret and replacing some Pots and screws!! so since I am not currently employed I have nothing to do I have another similar guitar but of lower quality build and it has powersound stock pickups that is not really impressive and a single locking Floydrose copy...

So How I am going to dive bomb a bit on that!!! the damn thing won't even flutter!!!!!
Sucks when they wont chirp man!!

Sucks when they wont chirp man!!

Oh yeah that flutter... I love to flutter the wammy Bar some times I flutter it just for fun!!

There are many factors why a bridge won't flutter It could be the arm is lose or the arm holder is lose, the knife edges could be worn out or the springs have worn out too.

Oh yeah that flutter... I love to flutter the wammy Bar some times I flutter it just for fun!!

There are many factors why a bridge won't flutter It could be the arm is lose or the arm holder is lose, the knife edges could be worn out or the springs have worn out too.
Stop kicking the shit out of the poor bridge my man!Nah just kidding pal...players gotta play!:cool:

Most recent purchase:
RGIR20BFE_WNF_1P_01.png

Really pretty guitar. Picked it up for a steal.
My first set of EMG's. They'll do great for a project that I'm currently working on, but overall I much prefer passives. These have a ton of bite but not a lot of nuance and definition.

Most recent purchase:
RGIR20BFE_WNF_1P_01.png

My first set of EMG's. They'll do great for a project that I'm currently working on, but overall I much prefer passives. These have a ton of bite but not a lot of nuance and definition.
What is it your working on?

Most recent purchase:
RGIR20BFE_WNF_1P_01.png

Is that an Iron Label?

I love the way the brand name s written reminds me of the old USRGs..

What is it your working on?

Looking to cobble together a few heavy metal tunes for a bit of fun. A few shandies and some foot stomping with pals.

Is that an Iron Label?

I love the way the brand name s written reminds me of the old USRGs..

Indeed it is. A lot of really nice looking guitars in that range, though the 2016 RG's are a bit meh.
I really want this one but there are none left in my country. Considered ordering from overseas but am a little apprehensive about that.
IRGAIX6TG.fpx

Looking to cobble together a few heavy metal tunes for a bit of fun. A few shandies and some foot stomping with pals.

Indeed it is. A lot of really nice looking guitars in that range, though the 2016 RG's are a bit meh.
I really want this one but there are none left in my country. Considered ordering from overseas but am a little apprehensive about that.
IRGAIX6TG.fpx

I just ordered an Iron Label this week myself. Should be here on Friday. I went with the RGIB to replace my 7 string Schecter I sold this week.

Most recent purchase:
RGIR20BFE_WNF_1P_01.png

I was considering getting one of these in a 7 string version, they were going for around 900 last I checked, great price, but then I realized how much I rely on Inlays...

Now I'm just thinking about going back to my original plan and getting a hard tail Schecter JL-7.

Congrats on the new guitar my man!

IRGAIX6TG.fpx
Love this guitar, but again, no Inlays, so, deal breaker for me.

I like what they're doing with the Iron Label series, lots of great looking guitars.

Overall though, I can't wait for them to bring on the next line in 2017, this year ended up being a bit of a disappointment for me tbh.

For those who like acoustics, this is the best acoustic guitar I've ever played, the Martin CEO-7. If you haven't tried one, I suggest it. It is outrageously awesome.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CEO7

ceo-top.jpg

For those who like acoustics, this is the best acoustic guitar I've ever played, the Martin CEO-7. If you haven't tried one, I suggest it. It is outrageously awesome.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CEO7

ceo-top.jpg

If I rememeber correctly you sir Play Classical and is a beast player too!!! and you an awesome collection of Classical Guitars.

I really love your rendition of Carlo Domeniconi's Koyun Baba!! and Sor's Grand Solo!!

Back