Movies The Grey (2012) Alternate ending fight scene

scgst4

wood pet
@Blue
Reaction score
The Grey (2012) does not seem to get talked about much but it is one of those sleeper movies that kind of stuck with me. I stumbled across this alternate ending fight scene. I like the released ending but thought this was interesting.

also thought this scene was good

Yeah it's probably one of my favorite movies of the last decade and a bit.

I'm glad that alternate ending exists but it belongs in special features like the extra stuff from T2 as opposed to the real movie. Wolf sure was a good sport waiting for him to gear up like that.

I didn't really appreciate this movie while I was watching it, but it stayed in my head long after. I really like it now.

But they chose the right ending. I don't need to see the aftermath.

It's kinda like how aronofsky's "the wrestler" ends at the perfect time. I remember people online debating whether he died or not and I was like "are you kidding me?" Talk about needing to be spoon fed.

Two thumbs up from me with the perfect ending and musical score.

The alternative ending can Fuck Off, not watching…

One of favorites, really is in my top tier list, just a touch behind “Wind River”, but only because you have to suspend your disbelief more than few times.

I thought we had a poll before and most of us agreed we can just fuck up a wolf?

Wolf sure was a good sport waiting for him to gear up like that.
I actually don't mind that part.

I got into a confrontation with a dog once and there was a long pause where he was just staring me down and growling. If I ran away I'm sure he would chase me, but since I stood my ground it was like he was processing how he would attack. If I wanted to tape bottles to my hands then I would've had plenty of time to do so.

I realize it wasn't a wolf, but I could see a wolf doing the same thing as that Chihuahua.

Very underrated movie which unfortunately was marketed the wrong way as an action flick. Neeson portrayed grief very profoundly, with his own wife passing a few years back. Very heavy themes and the wolves can be viewed mostly as metaphors. It also has probably one of the most realistic death scenes in film.

When I watched it I didn’t really take it seriously but as it got going I was hooked in, and after I kept thinking of it and had to watch again
Good film, no interest of the alternative ending

It's kinda like how aronofsky's "the wrestler" ends at the perfect time. I remember people online debating whether he died or not and I was like "are you kidding me?"
Doesn’t he just keep flying through the air?

Great movie, best of his that I've seen by far. Alternate ending was interesting, original ending is of course better.

Back