The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

only humans have the power to make an animal commit suicide... - Mae Blessing

Thinly veiled Hitler thread :eek:

Well he was a vegetarian that had an animal rights aspect to his politics, so it's always funny to bring him up when this Ghandi quote is presented, even though Hitler references are as played out as 99% of 2018 memes.

insect life? cmon.

again, feeding billions of animals who would not exist without industrialization (improper farming, i agree with you about old style farming, and hunting, for that matter, causing less pain that being killed by wolves) actually causes more vegetables to be grown, more land to be turned over and more wilderness to be removed. its all about efficiency. Animals that shit and piss waste more product than they produce.
You telling me you have no feelings for these little guys?
e977f3c0bf166e4a46cf41eacb094634.jpg

latest

giphy.gif

You sir, have no heart.
its all about efficiency. Animals that shit and piss waste more product than they produce.
Are you sure we're still talking about Animals here?

Last edited:
I actually remember reading about him hitting his wife and fucking a gay bodybuilder, but this wouldn’t surprise me either. I’ll have to find some sources.

Yeah ghandi was a fucked up guy, I read before he forced himself on lots and lots of women. Martin Luther king jr too for that matter.

Yeah ghandi was a fucked up guy, I read before he forced himself on lots and lots of women. Martin Luther king jr too for that matter.
"general belief seems to prevail in the Colony that the Indians are a little better, if at all, than savages or the Natives of Africa". Gandhi

"general belief seems to prevail in the Colony that the Indians are a little better, if at all, than savages or the Natives of Africa". Gandhi

I don’t know about that, I don’t have an opinion on Indians as a whole, just an opinion of what I’ve read about Gandhi himself.

Well...
Then I guess there are very, very few great nations.

Rodeos should be banned.
Hunting should be banned.
Vivisection should be banned.

Well...
Then I guess there are very, very few great nations.

Based on these standards, the Nazi regime was a great nation, as long as humans are not accounted among animal species, that is. Nobody ever had stricter animal preservation laws than the Nazis. A lot of dudes were sent to the concentration camp for hunting/butchering animals.

Well, I don't know how that quote holds up today when you consider what Ghandi thought of africans.
Very similar to muhammad. They like young girls as well. I guess those 2 traits make their opinions valid.

Very similar to muhammad. They like young girls as well. I guess those 2 traits make their opinions valid.

Aren’t dogs and cats widely abused formfun and sport in Islamic nations??? Also, in neighborhoods that. Econ predominately Muslim don’t dogs get poisoned daily??? I know that’s a fact in Thailand.

Have you ever been hungry?
Factory farming is a horrible practice, but there are lots of mouths to feed.

Trying not to sound like a save the animals vegan nut but it has nothing to do with going hungry. Mouths can easily be fed without any animals dying.

It's just a choice we make because we like to eat meat. We sure as shit wouldn't go hungry if we stopped it all.

Acting like we need to do this to stay fed is a lie. It's just a lifestyle choice.

Aren’t dogs and cats widely abused formfun and sport in Islamic nations??? Also, in neighborhoods that. Econ predominately Muslim don’t dogs get poisoned daily??? I know that’s a fact in Thailand.
They love cats. They're indifferent to dogs at best.

Trying not to sound like a save the animals vegan nut but it has nothing to do with going hungry. Mouths can easily be fed without any animals dying.

It's just a choice we make because we like to eat meat. We sure as shit wouldn't go hungry if we stopped it all.

Acting like we need to do this to stay fed is a lie. It's just a lifestyle choice.

We would have gone hungry, only some 40-50 years ago. Unless you were an upper class citizen, there was no real option to look down on sausages and steaks, if you were born merely 60-70 years ago.

What we have at our disposal, now, is probably the first time in history when millions of people can truly eat a vegetarian diet without starving. That's why the discussions are being had, right now, and not 50 years ago.

To see a society go mostly vegetarian is not an over-night process, after thousands of years of relying on eating meat. There's a lot of conditioning involved with people's eating habits, not all of which is purely by choice.

I’m pretty sure the Quran says they are dirty therefornmostnmusmims have no respect for dogs.
I said at best. Besides, according to the prophet you can use magic mud to cleanse yourself if you were in contact with dogs.

Not as easy when you have a country to feed

A bull participating in bullfighting lives at least 6 years on the farm, roaming the farmland free, eating best grass, and fucking cutest cows to produce more bulls for fighting and then dies in battle, with a chence to be spared or to even kill his opponent. I think it is a better way of going compared to meeting a pneumatic gun at the tender age of 4 months.

Back