The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

What’s the evidence?
He didn't keep it a secret. Dude used to have his preteen grandnieces sleep naked with him to "test his urges". One of his sons also raped his own young daughter. There was a pretty decent sized protest when they tried to put a statue of him in a children's park a few years ago. He was also no fan of black people.

He didn't keep it a secret. Dude used to have his preteen grandnieces sleep naked with him to "test his urges". One of his sons also raped his own young daughter. There was a pretty decent sized protest when they tried to put a statue of him in a children's park a few years ago. He was also no fan of black people.

I actually remember reading about him hitting his wife and fucking a gay bodybuilder, but this wouldn’t surprise me either. I’ll have to find some sources.

Vegetarianism should become world wide law. Hopefully once the NWO takes over it will.

Well, people need to eat. Maybe he should have told the people in his country to have some self control and stop fucking because Indian population is a literal disease on the planet’s resources. Think about the billions of chickens that have been murdered because Indians can’t stop shooting loads every 8 seconds.
Hindus dont eat meat and I guarantee your carbon footprint and waste exceeds that of an entire Indian village. But let's be racist and rage at Indians instead, right?

Hindus dont eat meat and I guarantee your carbon footprint and waste exceeds that of an entire Indian village. But let's be racist and rage at Indians instead, right?

Are you disabled? They eat a fuck load of chicken, you moron. They torture them in inhumane methods to jack them up for sale.

Are you one of these hippy freaks who think all Indians are vegans?

And I’m not racist to Indians. I have worked as a humanitarian for the subcontinent out of no reason other than the goodness of my heart. And no, India polluted as much as all of Europe. Don’t kid yourself.

Are you disabled? They eat a fuck load of chicken, you moron. They torture them in inhumane methods to jack them up for sale.

Are you one of these hippy freaks who think all Indians are vegans?

And I’m not racist to Indians. I have worked as a humanitarian for the subcontinent out of no reason other than the goodness of my heart. And no, India polluted as much as all of Europe. Don’t kid yourself.
160909x_nozaki01_e.png

Yes, they occasionally eat chicken but it is an expensive indulgence for them. And lol@India polluted more than Europe. OF COURSE Europe (and America) will be cleaner- we export all our pollution and manufacturing abroad so we can ignore the problem.

Have you ever been hungry?
Factory farming is a horrible practice, but there are lots of mouths to feed.
could feed more human mouths by not breeding so many arable land and water devouring animals.

Ghandi gets way more praise than he deserves. I'm not for making animals suffer more than necessary, and I'm not for horrible factory farm conditions, but most animals will suffer more in the wild than they do on a well run farm. In addition the farming of vegetables and grains kills a ton of animals that vegan moralists don't seem to care about, not to mention all the insect life that has to die to protect crops.

Disgusting. These people engaging - the participants, the crowd, the town leaders that allow it should all cop a short burst from a flamethrower.

Ghandi gets way more praise than he deserves. I'm not for making animals suffer more than necessary, and I'm not for horrible factory farm conditions, but most animals will suffer more in the wild than they do on a well run farm. In addition the farming of vegetables and grains kills a ton of animals that vegan moralists don't seem to care about, not to mention all the insect life that has to die to protect crops.
insect life? cmon.

again, feeding billions of animals who would not exist without industrialization (improper farming, i agree with you about old style farming, and hunting, for that matter, causing less pain that being killed by wolves) actually causes more vegetables to be grown, more land to be turned over and more wilderness to be removed. its all about efficiency. Animals that shit and piss waste more product than they produce.

What is a better alternative? Voluntarily letting a young girl sleep naked with an old man under the assumption that he is not "fiddling" with her?? WTF???

Did you know that Gandhi's personal secretary, R.P. Parasuram, separated from him after sending a long letter of indictment based on Parasuram's first-hand observations of Gandhi's untoward relationships with young girls (one of whom was Gandhi's own niece)?

Your defense of this religious crack-pot's illicit behavior makes you sound like a crazy person.

You forget that Gandhi wasn't the only religious crack-pot around.

That letter sounds like the 1940's version of #metoo in parts:

"Your placing your hands on shoulders of girls. You had written once that you gave up this practice because others intimated you with evil intention. I have not come across any other writing saying you could resume it. So it was strange to me why you resumed it. During the two years I have been with you, about 50 letters or so objecting to this practice from admirers and calumniators came. None of them got any reply.

Your being seen naked [during his bath and massage] jars on the mind of strangers, admirers though they might be. Ramachandran did not like it. He said it was the limit.

And now to my charges. Unless [my demands] are fulfilled, I [will] depart. I beg to differ and go away. Your actions to which I object:

1. Your sleeping with any member of the opposite sex.
2. Being massaged by any member of the opposite sex.
3. Allowing yourself to be seen naked by any member of the opposite sex.
4. Allowing yourself to be seen naked by strangers and even by people who are of your party who are not so intimate.
5. Placing your hands on the shoulders of girls when walking."

I have no idea of whether Gandhi was a child molester or not. But based on what I've read, there's a pretty good chance that all of this simply involved a group of extremely ascetic and religiously motivated people having disagreements over the meaning of "celibacy". To Gandhi, it meant having asexual but close relations with the other gender, to demonstrate his control over common sexuality. To others, it meant complete abstention from physical interaction with the other gender.

In either case these were not really a people who had an overtly "progressive" perspective on the opposite gender.

Last edited:
The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Anyone still defend bull fighting?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...pain-bulls-defenders-united-a7861341.html?amp

Tbh, bull fighting is exponentially less brutal and despicable than American meat farming. And it's not even close. What Americans (and a lot of people) do to cattle for milk and meat is horrifying.

However, no, I don't think you'll find many defenders of bull fighting. Cattle are incredible animals.

Any animals welfare-related conversation by American centrists and conservatives is hypocritical and idiotic the moment it's spoken.

The GOP has killed every related law in history. And, with the United States' great legal pride being our robust free speech laws, several states actually have (constitutional) laws that prevent reporting on abuses in factory farming. If a journalist publishes info about what goes on, they get fined and imprisoned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back