The greatest round in combat sports history

Did I just read: better than Fry vs the hotness???
Sad world we live in

Sapp is fucken back, he’s a legit force. Can’t wait to watch him crumple Cro Cop.
In don't get your point. To me it looked like two fighters being pretty tired and not doing much. It wasn't really an exciting round.

Are you trolling?
Shut up, Loise.

Kimbo vs. Dada 5000 Round 3: So good it led to cardiac arrest!

What were the odds on Sapp by decision?

Some people got rich af off this shit

Forget round 1 of Edgar-Maynard 2,3
Forget round 3 of Korean Zombie-Poirier
Forget round 1 of Diaz-Gomi
Forget round 1 of Akiyama-Frye
Forget round 3 of Hagler Hearns
Forget round 8 of Ali-Foreman
Forget them all

This is the greatest round ever given by combat sports

Enjoy my friends

LMAO at "If Bob can chase him down he could finish this fight"

honorable mention

lol, i expected some conor bullshit or something and instead you delivered the goods. thanks

Makes you question if he really is just that bad now. Why would he choose to randomly not flop on the ground and get finished?

Of course he's bad now. After so many years of not really training..

Of course he's bad now. After so many years of not really training..
Well I know he's bad but the comical ways in which he loses seems like he's throwing fights just for a pay check which makes me wonder why he would randomly put himself though the trouble of three rounds.

Diaz vs Daley. No question.

I was at the peak of my Diaz fandom at the time of that fight and the event was close to where I live. Really wanted to go see it live but none of my buddies were interested, so I ended up passing on it. I'll always regret not getting to see the best 1 round fight ever live. Gil also ran through Kawajiri on the same card.

Well I know he's bad but the comical ways in which he loses seems like he's throwing fights just for a pay check which makes me wonder why he would randomly put himself though the trouble of three rounds.

Probably had a nostalgia for real battle....

Hagler hearns will be very hard to dethrone

2 legends and HOFers in a slugfest for the ages

Holmes vs Norton round 15 is the greatest round of all-time.

Yoel vs Whittaker = round of the year(3rd)

That was a bit painful to watch, but to follow the theme I'll nominate Manhoef vs Cyborg round 2

Back