The greatest frontman of a band ever ?

Freddie Mercury. Has the talent, the energy, the moves, the charisma, everything.

Even teh AIDS.

It's between Freddie Mercury and Axl Rose, and add much as I love Axl, I think Freddie beats him.

Q magazine had resorted to troll articles just to get people to talk about them

I woulda thought Jagger would've hands-down. He's the most iconic frontman of all time.
Yeah but his voice isn't that good.

You need the voice, stage presence, energy. Jagger had 2 of the 3.

Now I'm not saying he can't sing because he obviously can, but when you think about what Freddie's vocal chords could do, or axl's, then Jagger doesn't stack up well. Great entertainer though

Diamond Dave, Bruce Dickinson, Henry Rollins, Glenn Danzig, pretty much a lot of people before Liam, and i don't mind Oasis' music.

Freddie had the voice and the talent, but his moves were embarrassing and corny as hell!

Best I would have to go with Freddie Mercury but my favorite is probably Milo Aukerman.

Liam.. fucking Gallagher?

Wouldn't even make my top 10

Robert Plant
Bon Scott
Brian Johnson
Ozzy Osbourne
L o L people talking axl rose lmfao............................no one((until you)) mentions Ozzy fucking Osbourne lol
Bon Scott and Brian Johnson....no lol Johnson is bland as fuck as a personality and aside from his trademark singing...isnt notable at all

Ozzy
Morrison
Plant
Jagger
Elvis Presley
Mercury((tho not a fan))
((Hendrix has to fall into this category somewhere))
Johnny Cash

the list literally goes on n on but those are the top that I can think of atm

acdc-brian-johnson_1-31118vui08hijjtwqd3klc.jpg

BJ is awesome, but he isn't even the greatest AC⚡DC frontman ever.

HappygoluckyWealthyIbadanmalimbe-max-1mb.gif

I won't even address that idiotic poll. A front man is all about voice, charisma, presence, crowd interaction etc. Anyone who doesn't realize Freddy Mercury is the greatest front man in rock and roll history is insane. After Freddy I'd throw in Robert Plant, Kurt Cobain, Jagger in any order. The best I ever saw live was David Lee Roth but I was a huge VH fan and am biased. Paul McCartney was maybe the greatest songwriter of the 20th century but was not what I'd call a front man even though the Beatles were, well, the fucking Beatles.

I won't even address that idiotic poll. A front man is all about voice, charisma, presence, crowd interaction etc. Anyone who doesn't realize Freddy Mercury is the greatest front man in rock and roll history is insane. After Freddy I'd throw in Robert Plant, Kurt Cobain, Jagger in any order. The best I ever saw live was David Lee Roth but I was a huge VH fan and am biased. Paul McCartney was maybe the greatest songwriter of the 20th century but was not what I'd call a front man even though the Beatles were, well, the fucking Beatles.

Nah. Jim Morrisson was better than that homo.

Nah. Jim Morrisson was better than that homo.
My high school best friend's goal in life was to go to Paris and sprinkle coke on Morrison's grave, lol. He did it when we were in college.

this is easy. Freddy Mercury

It's between Freddie Mercury and Axl Rose, and add much as I love Axl, I think Freddie beats him.

Q magazine had resorted to troll articles just to get people to talk about them

DId Freddie ever request some music from the isle of Jamaica though?

Back