The greatest display of heart ever seen in a fight, never say die?

#1 The Frankie Edgar Vs Grey Maynard where Frankie was out on his feet and came back....Amazing! Frankie is a piece of iron!

#2 When Arlovski knocked Tim Sylvia out cold but Tim immediately regained his marbles and stood up and immediately KO'd Arlovski....Arlovski could not believe what just happened.

Any other good ones that displays the warrior never say die mentality?
Silva vs Sonnen first fight. Huge! Comeback.

Probably the best trilogy ever, they should just fight each other three times a year, fucking great fights.
My god man! Do you want to see Gray Maynard braindead!

Seriously though, I agree their 2nd and 3rd fights were awesome.

There was this Leonard Garcia fight that the kid was getting lit and never quit.

Maybe it was against Roger Huerta? Long time ago

Also, I believe Anthony Perosh almost died against Ryan Bader but he never quit

Conor haters need to find a way to mention him whenever they can.
He lives in your head, you pathetic cancer. Keep your weird obsessions to yourself.

Heart for days though.

Conor in the first Nate fight

Yeah Elkins-Bektic was nuts. I would have never thought that would happen. Not just from the dominance of the first two rounds, but Elkins has finished almost no one in the UFC.

I like in the Boetsch-Okami fight, going into round 3, Matt Hume was just like "Okay Tim. We got to be super aggressive here".

Yuki Nakai in the tournament that left him permanently blind. Got his eye gouged and won that fight then proceeded to continue that tourney until he fought Rickson Gracie. Lost the last fight but still managed to get through a tough tournament where he was outsized and lost his eye sight because he decided to stay and fight. Sounds like something straight out of a movie .
This is why I don't get the infatuation with Conor. Nakai is smaller than Conor and took on all comers regardless of size. Conor is a phony. He's a bigmouth that has accomplish nothing of note, outside of his paychecks.

Conor is a product of our time, like Beyoncé, who in the 1970s would have been at best a backup singer to a real soul singer.

That the fight saku was dominateing then got kod by knee?

No, it was a fight in K1 Heroes where Saku was completely KO'd through the ropes and the ref wouldn't stop it, then Saku came back and wins by armbar. Fight you're thinking of is vs Antonio Schembri I believe.

Bektic vs Elkins
Boetsch vs Okami
Conor vs Diaz 1 (Diaz's heart)
Conor vs Diaz 2 (Conor's heart)
Sell vs Smith
Kongo vs Barry
Brock vs Carwin

Over several rounds, Swanson/Choi and Shogun/Hendo 1 were awesome. For one round, Edgar/Maynard by far. A true 10-7 or even 10-6 round.

theres not nearly enough love and respect for bisping in this thread.

all hail the one true champ.

Stefan Struve showed quite some heart against Denis Stojnic and Christian Morecraft
I was gonna come here for this one.

Struve wasn't super dominated pillar to post but...

latest

..goddamn

Frankie vs Maynard 2 and 3
Saku vs Zelg Galesic
Wonderbread vs Tyrun
Doo Ho Choi vs Cub Swanson

Back