The greatest display of heart ever seen in a fight, never say die?

Fedor when he fought Maldonato
Underrated answer. Everybody wants to talk shit about the decision, how Fedor shouldn't have had trouble with a guy like Fabio, whatever, fair points, but when you see how Fedor survived on nothing but sheer willpower and came back to win the subsequent rounds with ease, it's a testament to his fighting spirit.

Shogun/Hendo 1

Steve Bosse vs Sean O'Connell & Stipe Miocic vs Mark Hunt.

woodley vs thompson 2 - both fighters.

Maldonado - Glover. Sickening beatdown, heart on point.

Tim+Boetsch+Uppercuts+Yushin+Okami+-+UFC+144+Japan.gif

who else has got their face smashed in by cain for 25 straight minutes and then had the utter insanity to do it all over again? jds : /

Zombie Sakuraba vs Smirovas, should have been stopped but amazing none the less.
Always comes down to this as far as I'm concerned. The fight should have been stopped numerous times.
Saku was virtually unconscious beneath the ropes at one point when they stopped and dragged him back in to get beaten some more

Love Saku man, most huggable fighter in MMA history

Only correct answer is kimbo dada. Both went to the brink. No I am not joking. Dada went to the hospital afterwards and had a heart attack.

That time Conor faced adversity and he raised his chin up for Nate to choke him. Such heart.

Fuck off with this shit man!! This is an amazing thread take your shit hate stalking somewhere else.

Super boy Vs Cub comes springing to mind when u mention heart.

Minowaman vs Rampage. Can't remember how many slams he took but I remember thinking holy shit rampage is gonna kill him.

Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg 2

Robbie Lawler vs Rory MacDonald 2

Lawler vs Manhoef. Manhoef destroyed the legs of Robbie and in an exchange he's able to KO Manhoef cold. Even after he won Robbie was trying to walk off the pain in his legs while celebrating at the same time.
He was trying for that Pete Spratt strategy, and had success until that big punch. Lawler probably had that fight in his mind as well and didn't want to quit from leg kicks again. Interesting note... Spratt was repping Sherdog on trunks.

Stann v Silva in Japan was two lads fighting with pure heart. Not the most technically skilled bout but there was bucketloads of heart from both of them.
And Arturo Gatti Micky Ward fights I have to say. Probably the most heart i've seen shown in sports as a whole, not just limited to fighting.

#1 The Frankie Edgar Vs Grey Maynard where Frankie was out on his feet and came back....Amazing! Frankie is a piece of iron!

#2 When Arlovski knocked Tim Sylvia out cold but Tim immediately regained his marbles and stood up and immediately KO'd Arlovski....Arlovski could not believe what just happened.

Any other good ones that displays the warrior never say die mentality?

Conor in the first Diaz fight. That was insaaaaaaaaane heart from Conor. Diaz had to land at least 3 clean punches and a couple of slaps before Conor broke, became a panic wrestler, then gave up his neck to escape a beatdown. Heart for days.

Back