The greatest display of heart ever seen in a fight, never say die?

I'm pretty sure Duffee was winning this one handily before the knockout.

2v3n574.jpg

Big Nog vs Cro Cop
Big Nog vs Tim Sylvia
Big Nog vs Bob Sapp
Big Nog in his losses to Fedor

Basically Big Nog

Scott Smith x Pete Sell

21pfo1.jpg

Also there is a disgusting lack of gifs in this thread.

#1 The Frankie Edgar Vs Grey Maynard where Frankie was out on his feet and came back....Amazing! Frankie is a piece of iron!

#2 When Arlovski knocked Tim Sylvia out cold but Tim immediately regained his marbles and stood up and immediately KO'd Arlovski....Arlovski could not believe what just happened.

Any other good ones that displays the warrior never say die mentality?
I mean Congo vs Bary can'y be beaten right?

Rory/Lawler, that was the epitome of heart from both fighters and "war of attrition".

6DCcajAqhaXS0.gif

Rory/Lawler, that was the epitome of heart from both fighters and "war of attrition".

6DCcajAqhaXS0.gif
This has got to be the number 1 example. They both looked to be on the brink of death.

Maldonado against Glover. One of the very few times I've actually been like "Dude... that guy's gonna get brain damage or something if they don't stop this fight soon."

Even though he lost, Shogun in the 1st dan henderson fight.

He looked like the Joker after that fight. Insane how much damage he could take up until the second Henderson fight which seemed to destroy his chin for good.

Hunto against Stipe...complete fking missmatch, Hunto was absorbing untold amount of punishment but there was just no quitting in him.

Rossow vs Duffee

Got his ass beat the whole fight when the Duffee hype was at it's peak and everyone thought Duffee was a mythical HW monster. Only to come back and take him out witht he HAMMER FIST OF DOOM!!!!

Leonard Garcia vs a few different guys

How about Faber vs Aldo

Fedor vs Malbobabo

Malbobabo vs Glover

Nogueira vs Herring, the last fight

Nogueira vs Sylvia

Darren Elkins vs Bektic

Darren Elkins against Mirsad Bektic
Scott Smith against Pete Sell

That time Conor faced adversity and he raised his chin up for Nate to choke him. Such heart.

Back