The Great Raquel Pennington (9-5) headlines over Rafael dos Santos

Rafael Dos Santos. The average mindset of a casual basement dwelling women hating Shertard.

I love watching people bitch about WMMA

3047a99c4fcc6e672d63e394ff65a3d8a01a0891b85b53eb5c5fde1310cf4820.jpg
It’s more entertaining than WMMA

Nunes is the headliner

9-5 is a legendary record in WMMA. I'm used to seeing 5-4 vs 7-6 on main cards.

It's Dos Nachos -Matt Serra

They are really making Anjos vs Covington co-main event to this shit? lmao, good job ufc.

BTW with the whole dos santos thing and ts.

TS is trying too hard to be an edge lord.

But agreed how in the fuck is pandington bear over Rafa.

Goat Pennington should of course be Main event and push Tres Anchovys/Dos Onions VS Colby and Belfort VS Machida to the undercard.

Screw wmma. The only wmma fights I barely care about are the fights that cyborg is in

aka the GOAT Pennington had to beat the likes of Bethe Correia (one of the best to ever do it btw) by split decision, enroute to her Main Event status.

These inferior fighters like Rafael dos Santos should actually be relegated to the prelims because I can’t even understand him anyways.

View attachment 358639

Welcome to the #WMEera
(Women Main Event)

Who is RDS and Rocky dropped Holly and should've beaten her.

I can't wait for the "you don't know who Rafael Dos Santos is, do you?" threads to start popping up.

shes challenging an actual champion, not fighting for a meaningless interim belt.

Well at least TS knows Pennington's last name and her record. I guess she should be headlining.

Can't believe that people still can't come to grips with the fact that title shots take the top spot of non-title fights and interim belts and that it has nothing to do with WMMA.

She'd better headline over him considering he doesn't exist.

Back