The GOAT nice guy

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Without a doubt I have to say Wonderboy, dude has always played the nice guy better than anyone I've seen in the UFC. He doesn't just talk the talk he walks it too, there are a ton of moments of him just being overly nice to his opponents. Maybe it would have helped him in his career to be a little tougher but I can't help but love the guy.

Any runners up?

The GOAT "Nice Guy"
84.jpg

Wonderboy is def #1. Mighty mouse would be #2 if he was still in the fucking UFC.

Gotta at least mention JDS.

Edit: DC deserves to be brought up as well.

I saw Wonderboy at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Of all time?

Judging by what you see and what everyone has said about him, it's Randy Couture, and there really isn't a close 2nd.

"We were sharing a hotel room one time, strictly platonic, two beds and everything, I swear. Randy had a 6am flight because he's crazy like that - seize the day and all that shit. I, of course, opted for the more sensible noonish flight. I woke to see Randy sneaking around the room using his cell phone as a light to pack his bags. That's right, Randy didn't want to wake sleeping beauty up. Think about how nice you have to be to not turn the lights on to make sure you got all your shit. But that’s just Randy - considerate and always with a smile and a kind word."
- Forrest Griffin

3-3-randy-couture-no-where-near-.jpg

Last edited:
It has to be a goat, right?
Artem Lobov

Back