The Glossary

Urban

Savage Mystic
@Gold
Reaction score
This is a compilation glossary that may prove to be my life's work. Over time many people ask

That's right bitches... IT'S BACK!

I'd like to be the first to point out a typo in your work of art.

It's CHINS, not chinups. Silly mod.

Good job Urb

Great work.

Bent over Row/BOrow is missing.

ok, what the fuck is going on here... every time I edit the links, it shows the correct URL's, then when I submit the glossary to be posted, it has this xn--http996a// horse this that fucks everything up.

I think the question everyone is asking themselves is

wheres bigorexia :D

nice compilation there though fella

Urban said:
ok, what the fuck is going on here... every time I edit the links, it shows the correct URL's, then when I submit the glossary to be posted, it has this xn--http996a// horse this that fucks everything up.

I was going to point that out.
I guess we could not be lazy and each copy the shortcut and remove that part ourselves... but that could be asking too much.

there... all better. Fucking quotation marks were throwing everything off.

GPP = General Preparation Phase

The order goes

GPP = general preparation phase

SPP = specific preparation phase

CP = competition phase

RP = recovery phase

In the GPP you want to work on your non spefific physical qualities (i.e. strenth, speed, flexability, energy system)

Or at least that is how the russians used the word when they perfected the art of peridization...and how Ian King, Charlie Fransis, Charlie Stanley, and many other great physcial preperation coaches say too.

I just wonder who this glossary will help. The regualrs know most of the stuff (if not all). New people open one thread here get flamed hard and do never return. Hmmmm..

graedy said:
I just wonder who this glossary will help. The regualrs know most of the stuff (if not all). New people open one thread here get flamed hard and do never return. Hmmmm..
The occasional new member comes here, reads some of the stickies, uses the glossary to look up tewrms they don't understand and then embarks on a training regime based upon this research, possibly posting an insightful question based upon what they've learned or asking for extra guidance in fine tuning their routine.....

Nah, just kidding. You're right this'll go largely unappreciated and we'll still be flooded with 'how do I get ripped/bigger biceps/chest/stomach/face' threads posted by people with the intellect of a retarded chimp who can't spell.

Thats Darwinism. Like that we only get people staying here who are either intelligent enough or who are completely ignorant (even to flames).

The stickies exist for one reason and one reason only...So that the regulars can say READ THE FUCKING STICKIES!!!juanmillionandjuan!!!! when they themselves do not know the answer to a silly gnoobs question.

graedy said:
I just wonder who this glossary will help. Hmmmm..

it would help me a shitload if i could get the links to work.

sweet links work now, thnaks!

SmashiusClay said:
The occasional new member comes here, reads some of the stickies, uses the glossary to look up tewrms they don't understand and then embarks on a training regime based upon this research, possibly posting an insightful question based upon what they've learned or asking for extra guidance in fine tuning their routine.....

Nah, just kidding. You're right this'll go largely unappreciated and we'll still be flooded with 'how do I get ripped/bigger biceps/chest/stomach/face' threads posted by people with the intellect of a retarded chimp who can't spell.

and that ladies and gentlemen is why I buy my popcorn in bulk

SmashiusClay said:

I'll take that as a compliment. I'm one of those nubs that does my research, searches for links and listens to the information that veterans post.

This post is friggin brilliant. Thanks man, after the stickies went down i was afraid to post any quesitons regarding proper techniques for excersises, knowing I'd get my heart ripped out through my cheast in one fail swoop.

Back