THE GIFTED on Fox (Cancelled After Season 2)

Episode 4 was the most action-packed episode yet. Great to see some of the mutants let loose with their powers.

Reed is a badass for telling Lorna to rip out the metal screws in his knee.

The tattoo symbol reminds me of Nimrod.
8GgbKSD.jpg

Episode 5. I feel for Agent Turner, having his memory of his daughter's death erased. So he had to relive the horror again upon learning his kid is dead. Heartbreaking scene. He is just going to be more pissed off at the mutants in the next few episodes since it's still fresh.

Episode 4 was the most action-packed episode yet. Great to see some of the mutants let loose with their powers.

Reed is a badass for telling Lorna to rip out the metal screws in his knee.

The tattoo symbol reminds me of Nimrod.
8GgbKSD.jpg

Would make sense, Nimrod being a sentinel and all.

Nice nod to Chris Claremont in the last episode. The truck had the name Claremont on its side.

Continues to be a good and very entertaining show. You guys should post in this thread more. I prefer to read and hit some like buttons.

Dr. Campbell is an intriguing character. For sure at some point Noah Bennett/Tito Ortiz is gonna turn face against him. Also, still to this point I have not been annoyed by the children/teenagers which is insane. Props to the show makers.

I wonder when we are going to see Pulse/The Haitian again?

And there were a lot of X-Men name drops this episode. They are involved, niiicceee.

The only thing this show is really missing to be amazing is a Sylar-esque character.

Polaris (?) is badass and powerful as fuck. I like that there is finally a character that powerful who uses her power all the time, doesn't give a shit and is on the good side.

What was in the files they stole? It felt like a case of the week episode to me for a while but then I remembered they had Tito hostage and got some knowledge from him. So thats probably why they went for the files!?

I'm not sure about the Sun/Fire guy's ex yet, but I will give her a fair chance.

Last edited:
Episode 5. I feel for Agent Turner, having his memory of his daughter's death erased. So he had to relive the horror again upon learning his kid is dead. Heartbreaking scene. He is just going to be more pissed off at the mutants in the next few episodes since it's still fresh.

It was a heartbreaking scene. But Tito is such a dick I laughed while watching it...

I'm going to Hell, right?:oops:

Continues to be a good and very entertaining show. You guys should post in this thread more. I prefer to read and hit some like buttons.

Dr. Campbell is an intriguing character. For sure at some point Noah Bennett/Tito Ortiz is gonna turn face against him. Also, still to this point I have not been annoyed by the children/teenagers which is insane. Props to the show makers.

I wonder when we are going to see Pulse/The Haitian again?

And there were a lot of X-Men name drops this episode. They are involved, niiicceee.

The only thing this show is really missing to be amazing is a Sylar-esque character.

Polaris (?) is badass and powerful as fuck. I like that there is finally a character that powerful who uses her power all the time, doesn't give a shit and is on the good side.

What was in the files they stole? It felt like a case of the week episode to me for a while but then I remembered they had Tito hostage and got some knowledge from him. So thats probably why they went for the files!?

I'm not sure about the Sun/Fire guy's ex yet, but I will give her a fair chance.

Aren't they trying to find out what the did to the mutant who can block other mutant's powers? They take some mutants to that facility.

Latest episode was okay. Nothing really exciting happened, just a bunch of characters doing their own side stuff.

@Left Hook Lacy is right. They need a Sylar-esque villain to propel the plot forward and keep things more interesting.

Hopefully things will liven up in the next episode after Dr. Campbell enacts his plan to insert sleeper mutant agents on the field.

That farewell kiss at the end was odd. There should have been a short loving gaze afterwards but Wes just immediately hopped in the van.

I think his chances of survival became higher once he left the mutant underground.

I figure they're going to kill off some people and I think it's too soon for any of Polaris, Thunderbird, Blink, any of the Struckers, or Small Head Tito Ortiz. RL Photoshop Kid and Dreamer seem like likely candidates to me.

I like that they use their powers a lot (looking at you, Inhumans) but there's a couple things holding the show back. The mom needs to go. Since day one she just walked in to the MU and acted like she owned the place. Acts like an authority on mutants and everyone needs her permission for anything. Second, the anger level. Blink is just pissed constantly. Marco, too, to a lesser degree, and then there's Andy with his roid rage. I could see them getting mad, but don't make it so you can't have a simple conversation. They've had a few episodes where they could possibly resolve a simple issue or someone keeps a secret that's obviously going to get out for no reason.

I do like Johnny and his powers are pretty cool, and the Doctor with his mutants is an interesting villain. Polaris as Magneto is kind of weird (ok, just read she's Magneto's daughter, didn't know that) but i really like Magneto and she uses her powers a lot, so it's cool. One thing that really stands out to me, is nhw much Thunderbird looks like Johnny Depp in Donnie Brasco. Uncanny.

I like that they use their powers a lot (looking at you, Inhumans) but there's a couple things holding the show back. The mom needs to go. Since day one she just walked in to the MU and acted like she owned the place. Acts like an authority on mutants and everyone needs her permission for anything. Second, the anger level. Blink is just pissed constantly. Marco, too, to a lesser degree, and then there's Andy with his roid rage. I could see them getting mad, but don't make it so you can't have a simple conversation. They've had a few episodes where they could possibly resolve a simple issue or someone keeps a secret that's obviously going to get out for no reason.

I do like Johnny and his powers are pretty cool, and the Doctor with his mutants is an interesting villain. Polaris as Magneto is kind of weird (ok, just read she's Magneto's daughter, didn't know that) but i really like Magneto and she uses her powers a lot, so it's cool. One thing that really stands out to me, is nhw much Thunderbird looks like Johnny Depp in Donnie Brasco. Uncanny.

Polaris doesn't have her Daddy's killer instinct yet. Magneto would have left dozens of bodies on the ground by this point.

Polaris doesn't have her Daddy's killer instinct yet. Magneto would have left dozens of bodies on the ground by this point.
I'm totally cool with her wiping out sentinel services. I love when Magneto takes people out. It's more realistic than the GI Joe method of shooting out the ceiling so it falls on your enemies. Hopefully Mrs. Strucker ends up as collateral damage when Polaris finally goes full Magneto.

I figure they're going to kill off some people and I think it's too soon for any of Polaris, Thunderbird, Blink, any of the Struckers, or Small Head Tito Ortiz. RL Photoshop Kid and Dreamer seem like likely candidates to me.
I was thinking that Wes is out of danger because the actor and character won't be seen anytime soon. The main characters are safe but there are other faceless mutants that can still be killed in the shelter.

Back