The Gall and Sage fight winner should fight Conor next

No.. they should fight Mike Perry.

Winner takes all the hype in the world.

If Gall wins he calls out Mike Perry, calling it now
<mma4>

Gall is making his call outs a thing... would be an excellent way to get another low end contender with big hype on his resume. I'll take it further & say whomever winz gets Plat.

I've been yelling at the TV in the last 2 Sage fights "why are you instigating the clinch?!!!!!?!!!!!?!!!!! Will be doing more of that if he goez there against Gall. lol.

If Sage would keep good distance & make this a standup fight "At All Costs"... I think he haz a great chance of taking Gall out. Gall sayz his standup is improving by leaps & boundz & so that's a factor... but Sage haz been doing standup since he waz very young & winning championships. Would be hard to imagine Gall catching up to him in that department.

that said, we haven't seen much of Gall'z standup... because he takes them out so quick... so there'z that too. Will be interesting to see how he fairz against higher end people. To me, Sage is a huge jump up in competition. So there'z something to be said about the level of competition Gall haz faced.

I'm just rambling my thoughts here.... interesting fight for sure.

LMAO about thread title... <43>

Last edited:
Back