THE FUCK en he?

nothing to do with nothing but for the chronically bored and some weird fuck like me who'd actually spend a day doing shit like this, watch the movie Lucky Them, which I've been trying to watch while trying to type, it's not to everyone's taste and you'll shut it off it it's not, but the acting is crazy, probably some people won't see it, but the theater of the face, Toni Colette looks like Iggy Pop but what she does behind that fucked up shit. It should've been a play, not sure who the director is but it feels like young theater. I'm spoiling shit, and I found a clip but it cuts too far in and missing what I'm talking about. It's about an hour twenty in when they're in the car.Forget the faces, watch what's being done.

He goes from posting Canned Heat to Miley Cyrus and Tay Tay.

In b4 Iron Maiden videos

I can't even reply to you directly. Looks like white belts have limited amount of post, boss.
No shit.hahhaha. I made it 250 posts before you could have an avatar because the old recidivism riff raff nonchalance, didn't know about the messaging. fuck. I stayed away to buck confusion and other shit. This kinda stuff hurts. Phantom limb. a nut without his gadgets is just nut.

Shouldn't have posted that one cause it's gonna fuck me up when I stumble on shit down the road in a link. Why in the fuck, like sick old dog eating his own ass.

Shadows are fallin' and I'm runnin' out of breath
Keep me in your heart for a while
If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less
When you get up in the mornin' and you see that crazy sun
There's a train leavin' nightly called "When All is Said and Done"
Sometimes when you're doin' simple things around the house
Maybe you'll think of me and smile
You know I'm tied to you like the buttons on your blouse
Hold me in your thoughts
Take me to your dreams
Touch me as I fall into view
When the winter comes
Keep the fires lit
And I will be right next to you
Engine driver's headed north up to Pleasant Stream
These wheels keep turnin' but they're runnin' out of steam

Yep too much garbage, when the lights come on down the road, I feel even looking at the words I'm typing it's going all wrong. I'm almost twentyyears deep for that stunning revelation. The shit I've deleted, the shit forgot to delete.... well about the same fucking shit. I outsmarted myself for never having a gun in the house, those ugly moments with self respect is knocking at bedroom window somewhere in the dark rain. ...in the words, ...fuck it. clean it up later whatcaliber o sick bastard makes it to the reading of this post. Sometimes you have to swat the head, I've mention once or twice, this place and this bullshit I do doesn't go away, it's pool table a bar stool or looking at girl washing herself in a claw bathtub looking at you as you come around in fucked up bed and you go along with the narrative three week and you have no idea who this fucker is who you've got in your mouth. Weeks without a name, no fucking clue, kiss ya rub yer back watch movies, screw around, and I have no clue whoyou are, where you work, kiss and gotta go and come back while I'm looking athe tv screen andlet yourself in and put some mcnuggets in my hand and a bottle of vodka in the freezer and rifle through your purse and give me melatonin gummy bears and a bloody mary and we put on aa movie. she was a nurse,

you getting all this, for sure this threads gotta go,

Gay as bag of :eek::eek::eek:s and lyrics by rod mckuen, that shit messed me up third grade, Leslie moved to Hawaii, first suicide attempt, it only gives you a taste for it, like sucking on an old Band-Aid.

Ban for profanity in thread title.

Do your job, mods.

Back