the freak show is coming

I really hope Bellator didn't say that this was too much of a freak show for them. They've done much worse. Ken/Royce, Dada/kimbo.

ufc didn't have data 5000 vs kimbo bellator did.
data-startrek-brent-spiner.jpg

ufc didn't have data 5000 vs kimbo bellator did.
We got the gem that was James Toney vs Randy Couture.
Also the UFC is Phil Brooks' personal playground, he didn't even have to go through the amateur circuit.

I give props to bellator for saying this is to big of a freak show for even us to touch.,

seriouly,CM punk got two fights in main events.
And
Bork Lazer getting a TS coming out ,suspiciously ,from a USADA HIT is not exactly the pick of a fair and real competitive organization though.
Any claim that the UFC is even close to ANY real competition and not a shit show like any other org is berating a bad joke .

Can you imagine how much more insufferable Tito will be if he wins?

Win for humanity, Chuck.

This is like Rampage vs Wanderlei UFC. I guess it's Tito winning.

Hey, Bellator made Royce Vs Shamrock 3

Tito Vs Chuck isn't Much better tho
I almost wonder if that is why they did not touch it, or after the whole Kimbo Dada5000 debacle. I think there comes a point where Coker realized 'there comes a point where ratings aren't everything'. I love Bellator freak show fights but they are now steering clear and doing more legend, prospect and legit fights, more like is Strikeforce was.

Well, Tito fought not that long ago and still looking in shape and at least he won and isnt getting KO'd left and right, Chuck tho? thats bad...

Back