The Food Ranger: a pleasant man from Canadia eating his way through Asia

Great new video on street food in Vietnam... except the last dish, that shit was gross as fuck..

i mildly like his videos, but he is overly enthusiastic and fake with his food descriptions and reactions. also, his 'chinese' is annoying as fuck

one of his videos i watched a vendor had limited amount of food, and even though he was one of the first waiting, he gave it out to everyone else instead. he looked like he was gonna cry while waiting for the second batch lol

same goes with mark weins and strickly dumpling guy as far as overreactions go, but the strickly dumpling guy is more reasonable. i like him the most, but still his videos are a bit drab at times.

i mildly like his videos, but he is overly enthusiastic and fake with his food descriptions and reactions. also, his 'chinese' is annoying as fuck

one of his videos i watched a vendor had limited amount of food, and even though he was one of the first waiting, he gave it out to everyone else instead. he looked like he was gonna cry while waiting for the second batch lol

same goes with mark weins and strickly dumpling guy as far as overreactions go, but the strickly dumpling guy is more reasonable. i like him the most, but still his videos are a bit drab at times.
Jacky Chan dude, talks fast & edits the video where he gets to the point fast. Other assholes(I call "foodies" assholes) have to do their 8 seconds reaction/facial expression before explaining in the least articulate way what they just ate.

His name is Trevor James and he is travels mostly through China but also other countries like Thailand and India eating almost exclusively street food. He must have an iron stomach because he eats some of the gnarliest things, piping stews filled with peppers and various organ meats. A lot of the stuff he eats I would never, but a lot of the stuff he eats also looks fucking delicious.

He's a very pleasant person and it's impressive to see a random Canadian be so fluent in Chinese and to be so passionate about cultures that are so foreign to his own. His videos provide a glimpse into deep corners of the world like the rural Uyghur parts of China where Chinese and middle eastern cuisine crash together in a gloriously scary amd vibrant fusion.

His tones are terrible. They're all wrong. He can't even say hello or thank you with the proper tones, or even any real tones at all. It's hard to listen to and the Chinese people always have to walk him through simple words.

His name is Trevor James and he is travels mostly through China but also other countries like Thailand and India eating almost exclusively street food. He must have an iron stomach because he eats some of the gnarliest things, piping stews filled with peppers and various organ meats. A lot of the stuff he eats I would never, but a lot of the stuff he eats also looks fucking delicious.

He's a very pleasant person and it's impressive to see a random Canadian be so fluent in Chinese and to be so passionate about cultures that are so foreign to his own. His videos provide a glimpse into deep corners of the world like the rural Uyghur parts of China where Chinese and middle eastern cuisine crash together in a gloriously scary amd vibrant fusion.

Another food blogger <mma3>

Goddamn most of this food is like less than a dollar! A lot less than 50 cents, jeez, can eat an entire days worth of food for what we spend on a couple cups of starbucks.

Fuck that. That weird street Asian food will start the next plague. I would need an I.V of Imodium.

Back