THE FLASH TV Series 4.0 (Season 4 Discussion)

It was a good episode, I thought. And a good performance by Gustin. His face when Joe told him Savitar took Iris brought the feels.

But Iris is going to stay dead about as long as Jon Snow. Cisco is going to flip Killer Frost causing Caitlyn to re-emerge, she'll spill the beans on Savitar's plan allowing Barry to co- opt it and become a "god" instead. Once he does that he'll be able to alter the timeline (Savitar eluded to having complete control over time once he achieves his goal) so she never dies, but he might have to do it in a way that radically alters their shared history.

That's my call on the finale, anyway.

It was a good episode, I thought. And a good performance by Gustin. His face when Joe told him Savitar took Iris brought the feels.

But Iris is going to stay dead about as long as Jon Snow. Cisco is going to flip Killer Frost causing Caitlyn to re-emerge, she'll spill the beans on Savitar's plan allowing Barry to co- opt it and become a "god" instead. Once he does that he'll be able to alter the timeline (Savitar eluded to having complete control over time once he achieves his goal) so she never dies, but he might have to do it in a way that radically alters their shared history.

That's my call on the finale, anyway.
He will become a God and still enter every fight with a bad guy by coming to a stop and talking to him.

HR definitely switched with Iris using his face changer thing

HR definitely switched with Iris using his face changer thing
I hadn't thought of that possibility, but I don't think the timing works out. They would have had to switch before leaving for Earth 2 and that would have necessitated a ton of acting by Iris to pull off HR and fooling everybody else on the team.

I hadn't thought of that possibility, but I don't think the timing works out. They would have had to switch before leaving for Earth 2 and that would have necessitated a ton of acting by Iris to pull off HR and fooling everybody else on the team.

Maybe Joe then? I feel like they re-introduced that face changer thing for a reason. But HR seems like the most likely candidate since he was the one lamenting how useless he has been for the team.

It was HR sherbros. Definitely

Great episode though. Seeing Iris actually die and the video & grant, man it was tough :(.

#WestAllen forever

I do think HR switches with Iris.. that's why they had the scene of him looking at the shard of Savitar's armor.

I know the preview of the finale shows Wells... it is Harrison Wells, from Earth 2.

Either way.. this episode brought the feels and that's all I want from my TV.

The finale sucked. Too many dumb things in it.

'You can't have the alien power source thingy'
*they try to steal it, but get caught
'OK, you can have it'

Too many plot holes just to progress the story. Like where was Julian? Why did they just let them have the power source after originally saying no but give it to them after trying a robbery. If no ones powers worked in the argus facility why didn't they just stash Iris there?
My problem with the show is they just rely on people being dumb and not picking up on these things

The explination for the switch-out was terrible. Rest of the episode was...meh. Very forgettable. Also, the ending sure was put together like it was an actor send-off, though I can't imagine Grant's actually left the show. I wonder how long it will take them to break him out next season. Hopefully it's something more substantial than "Flashpoint" was this season.

Why didn't they send worthless Wally instead?

Wont be watching flash anymore

One of the worst season finales I have ever seen in my life

Finale no good? That's good know. I stopped watching after the Savitar reveal.

Flash was the last of the shows (Arrow, Supergirl, LOT) I watched but I'm washing my hands of it.

Finale no good? That's good know. I stopped watching after the Savitar reveal.

Flash was the last of the shows (Arrow, Supergirl, LOT) I watched but I'm washing my hands of it.
Hilariously enough after Arrow's shit season, this season was much better.

That finale was kind of weak. The dialogue is usually corny, but tonight felt extra cheesy, minus Cisco's "that thin crust pizza you call a face." Ha. I liked some of the action scenes, like when Barry phased through Savitar's suit, but then you had Wally and Jay running around aimlessly like two hyped up dogs. Hopefully they utilize Killer Frost more next season and come up with a better season as this one wasn't too good. I'd like to see the big bad not be yet another surprise speedster.

Back