Movies THE FLASH (Final Trailer, post #907; First Reactions, post #866)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashpoint has been done in the animated universe and on the TV show.

There are other Flash stories to tell.....

Update: January 16, 2018

John Francis Daley & Jonathan Goldstein Are the New Directors for FLASHPOINT

The film will star Ezra Miller reprising his role from Justice League.The film has previously had two other directors attached. Dope filmmaker Rick Famuyiwa in October 2016 over "creative differences.” His exit followed that of Seth Grahame-Smith, who had written the script and was attached to direct.

God damn it.
Can he reset himself as well?
Can't stand this actor.

Goox choice on the directors though

If they're smart, Flashpoint changes the future and that is the reason why Batman no longer looks like Affleck.

If they're smart, Flashpoint changes the future and that is the reason why Batman no longer looks like Affleck.
I had that thought myself. I always loved the idea of pitting like Bale against Affleck in a CRISIS sort of story.

Either that or Flash returns to present time where Batman had Robin as a side kick, but Bats died and Robin assumed the mantle.

Either that or Flash returns to present time where Batman had Robin as a side kick, but Bats died and Robin assumed the mantle.
Always thinking, you. I like how you're trying to incorporate the Jake into this. I firmly believe he would be an excellent Bruce Wayne/Batman, but wouldn't mind him as some other version. I would love him opposite Emily Blunt.

Came here to post this.

Why not have Gyllenhaal play Thomas Wayne? Bruce is killed and Thomas becomes the Batman of Flashpoint world. For some reason, he survives the reset and is still Batman when everything returns to normal.

Always thinking, you. I like how you're trying to incorporate the Jake into this. I firmly believe he would be an excellent Bruce Wayne/Batman, but wouldn't mind him as some other version. I would love him opposite Emily Blunt.

I like Jake, I really do. Just not as Batman. As @KnightTemplar said, maybe Thomas Wayne? But then I don't think Jake is old enough for that. I'm thinking its best if his Nightwing character assumes the role. Could be interesting to see the dynamic between him and the Justice League, if it even exists at that point.

I like Jake, I really do. Just not as Batman. As @KnightTemplar said, maybe Thomas Wayne? But then I don't think Jake is old enough for that. I'm thinking its best if his Nightwing character assumes the role. Could be interesting to see the dynamic between him and the Justice League, if it even exists at that point.

Ironically, while having Jake play Night Wing and then transition of Batman would be the easiest to pull off, I think he might be a bit old to play NW.

Although he is eight years younger than Affleck, so it could work.

I like Jake, I really do. Just not as Batman.
tumblr_nj7ei5igik1qhhpdho1_400.gif

I have the perfect opening scene for this. It's set to either "September" by Earth, Wind, & Fire or "Shotgun" by Junior Walker and the All-Stars.

First choice for first song.

I want both songs in the film, though.

City shots, bright and sunny morning day.

Followed by a montage of Flash getting out of bed and getting ready for the day
-- intercut with Flash already doing Spiderman-level assistance throughout the
city.

Nabbbing purse-snatchers, rescuing treed cats, catching ice cream cones before
they hit the ground. A bright atmosphere of friendly-neighborhood shit. It's a
perfect town with a perfect guardian.

Use of split-screens to reinforce his speed and ability to be in many places
at seemingly once.

His introduction would culminate with DANCE between various petty criminals.
At first they're bewildered at his dance moves. Some try to brandish weapons,
but before they know it their weapons are not only taken but also dismantled.
Flash never stops his little dance-battle invitation

With each iteration the criminals are forced to dance to the point the, let's say,
fourth criminal is doing better dance moves than Flash. As more and more criminals
are made to dance the split screens compose a green -- at which point everyone's
dancing in unison (to various degrees of enthusiasm).

Then the middle rows and columns form the name of the film, bordered by tiny dancing
figures -- and then the Flash breaks through split screens, beginning the film.

Holy Shit I had no Idea that Sweets from Bones was a writer on Spiderman Homecoming.

I liked his writing there however still think Flashpoint is a mistake unless it is used to reset the Failure that is the DCEU.
Neither did I. I know he did that Vacation sequel/remake/reboot/whatever and Horrible Bosses that didn't look very good but did well. Homecoming was really good though.

New rumors of delays due to still not having a script...

Flashpoint is really something that should be used to jump start phase 2 of the DCEU

It gives you the ability to reset the timeline and make whatever changes you want

I want to see about the Flash not Batman and Robin.

A lot of the story of Flashpoint isn't necessarily about Flash

You have the war between Wonder Women and Aqua Man. You have the entire Thomas Wayne thing

Flash is a spectator for a lot of the story

A lot of the story of Flashpoint isn't necessarily about Flash

You have the war between Wonder Women and Aqua Man. You have the entire Thomas Wayne thing

Flash is a spectator for a lot of the story

I understand I'd just like to see an movie just with the Flash.

I still think this is still the best "Flash" yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back