The first televised women's boxing in bajillion years

Update - In case you are wondering, Heather Hardy is crossing over to MMA along with boxing because theres not enough money in Womens boxing.

She is signed to Invicta and is making her MMA debut in January.

Hardy told Ring's Mitch Abramson on Tuesday that she will be fighting for Invicta on its next card Jan. 14. No opponent has been named yet and Invicta has yet to make an official announcement.

"I need to make money," Hardy said. "I have no idea how I'm going through the rest of this year without getting paid in the last quarter. So I need to do this."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/...heather-hardy-crossing-over-to-mma-signs-with

Last edited:
Last week in the same town had a young girl from the SAME town who looked way better, already 29-1 with 22 KOs and she broke her opponent's ribs on the Santa/Frampton undercard at Barclays. They shouldve put her on instead.

200px-AmandaSerrano3Belts.jpeg

http://boxrec.com/boxer/488530
In other news, Showtime will televise this girl on the DeGale/Jack undercard on January 14 (same night as the Invicta card).

So she will be the SECOND female boxing fight televised in a bajillion years

Women's Boxing lacks the sex appeal of Women's MMA. They don't have the Karolina Kowalkiewicz's or Paige Van Zant's. Even Rousey is better looking than all of them. Plus the apparel makes a huge difference too. Boxers have to wear boxing shorts and boots, MMA fighters don't. MMA fighters can wear tight uniforms.

Claressa Shields is better looking than all of the WMMA fighters you listed.

Pedantic but Claressa Shields was technically on tv on the undercard of the Kovalev/Ward card that was broadcast in HD on the Audience Channel (Channel #101) on DirecTV a couple of weeks ago.

I would only turn on the television for 3, maybe 4 ladies in boxing

- Katie Taylor
- Cecilia Braekhus
- Claressa Shields
(- Layla McCarter, if she is still active. No idea.)

One of my favorite fighters in general is/was Lucia Rijker. Had she been younger and active now I would buy ppv

Bless these women for following thier dream
But I am not going force myself to watch watered down boxing .

Same goes for women's mma

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-h...-107392?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

On NBCSN part of the Brooklyn Spence/Bundu undercard.

Big Dan isnt too high on her. Says shes got too many gift decision, and isnt a big fan of womens fighting in general. She isnt even hot to boot. They are both like 35.
The other one is 18-0 with just 1 tko. She beat 7 people with a winning record.

Not sure what they are thinking putting this on.

Last week in the same town had a young girl from the SAME town who looked way better, already 29-1 with 22 KOs and she broke her opponent's ribs on the Santa/Frampton undercard at Barclays. They shouldve put her on instead.

200px-AmandaSerrano3Belts.jpeg

http://boxrec.com/boxer/488530
Oh except for Nicola Adams as well or do you not like her because you know, English and all?

Good for her. Can you stop being a condescending dickhead on the forum who watches womeans boxing please, Danny's once a year with you doesn't count.

These girls are really good but if spacktards like queen b are just here to diminish it I ask @RR or @PUO3 to change their rights.

It's one thing to post some dude who most of us know
But don't wear a shit suit and turn up if we feel we've had enough to see a main event.

It's another when two world class fighters fight and do what they do and you sound like you're playing tag in the playground.

Update on this

Shes making her MMA debut tomorrow at Bellator PPV
I saw a pre-fight interview with her last night. apparently she's gonna keep boxing eitherway, and she's doing this for the money.

Claressa Shields is better looking than all of the WMMA fighters you listed.
Men who enjoy getting fucked with a strap on are most likely repressing their gay orientation. Just a heads up.
You must feel the same about Chris Cyborg.

The WMMA fighters he listed at least look like females:
Screenshot_12_21_15__11_04_AM.jpeg
7b86124d86009b475dbaa86cc803cfd8.jpg

Men who enjoy getting fucked with a strap on are most likely repressing their gay orientation. Just a heads up.
You must feel the same about Chris Cyborg.

The WMMA fighters he listed at least look like females:
Screenshot_12_21_15__11_04_AM.jpeg
7b86124d86009b475dbaa86cc803cfd8.jpg
I'll raise you
lauryneagle_4358a2bd_0b58_8688_a69c_066d93407d1e.jpg

Boxer

I'll raise you
lauryneagle_4358a2bd_0b58_8688_a69c_066d93407d1e.jpg

Boxer
Not relevant to the discussion.
Though I will say Lauryn Eagle is indeed a rare gym.

Sorry to say I'm a bit more freaky and would rather more to hold:
LaTashaMarzollaCorsetPF3-427x640.jpg

MMA FIGHTER^^^

Not relevant to the discussion.
Though I will say Lauryn Eagle is indeed a rare gym.

Sorry to say I'm a bit more freaky and would rather more to hold:
LaTashaMarzollaCorsetPF3-427x640.jpg

MMA FIGHTER^^^

Everyone has taste choices

Rare? Nah
0018825774.jpg

cecilia-comunales-2.jpg

AJJ_6598-copy-e1452530810833-817x1024.jpeg

zzzcornejoruiztopphoto400.jpg

All boxers

There are attractive women everywhere, I find boxing females more attractive at the elite level

Just saying it's not lack of attractive women that female boxing is not popular , pretty popular in Mexico and I hear Germany

Last edited:
Back