The feints and the patience.

Willy Lump Lump

Shaman Belt
@red
Reaction score
Yea Loma's footwork, angles, and even hand speed make him great. But the way he mixes in feints, that get a reaction, that.he doesn't punish right aay, rather feints again and patiently changes the angle. Meanwhile the opponent accepted the first feint they bit on, expected that counter... but they dropped their guard in confusion, saw nobody in front of them, then get combod from beside, where they didn't even know anyone was standing.

If Rigo was winning, he fights with a hurt hand. But like Walters, he figured why bother, im 3 steps behind anyway

If Rigo was winning, he fights with a hurt hand. But like Walters, he figured why bother, im 3 steps behind anyway
Sure.
Its just disappointing to see "why bother" in a fight as anticipated as this one,let alone any fight,really.

Loma's footwork does make it worse than fighting 3 normal boxers at the same time tho.

Sure.
Its just disappointing to see "why bother" in a fight as anticipated as this one,let alone any fight,really.
Yea, agreed.

Was rooting for Rigo. Size was huge, but the guessing game Lomas opponents go through seems to be what breaks them

I've never in my life, ever seen someone react and move like Loma, in any combat sport.

I was in awe of how he was punishing Rigos ducks with patience and calculative punches. He knows every position in which an opponent can be effective and when they can't. His IQ is out of this world.

He is the most comfortable boxer in the history of the sport. He is the epitome of "Making it look easy". I really hope people are appreciating this incredible display of the sport because his talent and skill comes once in a couple lifetimes.

anyone see the footage where he flicked 4 coins in the air off his arm and caught them all before they hit the ground? haha

I've never in my life, ever seen someone react and move like Loma, in any combat sport.

I was in awe of how he was punishing Rigos ducks with patience and calculative punches. He knows every position in which an opponent can be effective and when they can't. His IQ is out of this world.

He is the most comfortable boxer in the history of the sport. He is the epitome of "Making it look easy". I really hope people are appreciating this incredible display of the sport because his talent and skill comes once in a couple lifetimes.
That would be mayweather.
Loma was frustrated badly last night because he couldnt land anything of note on rigo.
Thats not being "comfortable" at all.

That would be mayweather.
Loma was frustrated badly last night because he couldnt land anything of note on rigo.
Thats not being "comfortable" at all.

Yup, he got so frustrated he started fouling and holding for dear life, and ultimately quit on his stool.

.... Oh wait that was Rigondeaux.

<YeahOKJen> .

Yup, he got so frustrated he started fouling and holding for dear life, and ultimately quit on his stool.

.... Oh wait that was Rigondeaux.

<YeahOKJen> .
He got so frustrated he was rushing in elbow first, bitching to the ref, punching on breaks, and sucker punching after the bell.
They both disappointed.

He got so frustrated he was rushing in elbow first, bitching to the ref, punching on breaks, and sucker punching after the bell.
They both disappointed.

One came to fight the other came to quit...

He quit Cuba and now he quit on the stool.

d776ac9788f5583c71dbeccc7c463443

<{cruzshake}> .

One came to fight the other came to quit...

He quit Cuba and now he quit on the stool.

d776ac9788f5583c71dbeccc7c463443

<{cruzshake}> .
They both sucked.
He probably did break his hand, i watched the fight 3 times and he was the only 1 that threw with intent and landed a hard shot.
Lomas best punch was a sucker punch after the bell.
Fight was a joke from top to bottom.

They both sucked.
He probably did break his hand, i watched the fight 3 times and he was the only 1 that threw with intent and landed a hard shot.
Lomas best punch was a sucker punch after the bell.
Fight was a joke from top to bottom.

It sucked so much you watched it 3 times ??

JNDA_f-maxage-0.gif

Rigo def stunk up the joint. That's for sure.

It sucked so much you watched it 3 times ??

JNDA_f-maxage-0.gif

Rigo def stunk up the joint. That's for sure.
They both stunk up the joint.
Neither landed a meaningful punch.
I love boxing, ill probably watch it another 7 or 8 times like i do all fights.

Let me rephrase.... the offense sucked, i enjoyed the defense both displayed. Rigo quitting, the broadcast, the ref, and lomas antics were what sucked to me.

Watch it a million times more, if you want. Rigo quits every time.

<Fedor23> .

Sure, i know floyd wins 50 times over but i watch all of his fights any way.
I love the sport and i have time so why not?.

Because you thought the fight sucked. ( MEMBER ? ) If you thought it sucked, why would you watch it again?? How many bites of shit sandwhich do you need to satisfy your appetite ??

tenor.gif

Because you thought the fight sucked. ( MEMBER ? ) If you thought it sucked, why would you watch it again?? How many bites of shit sandwhich do you need to satisfy your appetite ??

tenor.gif
Holy shit youre an idiot. I know i told you more than 1 time that i like boxing so i watch fights for weeks and revisit them for years.
you'd think after i told you 2 times previously you'd understand that.
Lara vs canelo was shit and i still managed to watch it a good 5 times.

Holy shit youre an idiot. I know i told you more than 1 time that i like boxing so i watch fights for weeks and revisit them for years.
you'd think after i told you 2 times previously you'd understand that.
Lara vs canelo was shit and i still managed to watch it a good 5 times.

You watch a fight you thought was shit 5 times, and I'm the idiot... ????

<DisgustingHHH> .

Back