THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS (Fast 9 Pushed Back to 2020 Release)

If you have seen THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I liked it but if you saw this movie, you'd never guess how the whole franchise started. They're like 2 different cinematic universes.
when he won a street race driving the car backwards on fire then launched said car in the air I knew this film was going to get wacky.

Luke Evans about to be the 1st Actor this year attached to a Billion Dollar Movie after this crosses the Mark.

Kurt Russell should be the 2nd as I expect GOTG 2 to get to 1 Billion as well.

Whenever I hear people wondering why the F&F franchise does so well, the easy explanation is "oh there's bombs and explosions and people are just so easily amused!" One thing that sets this franchise apart from all the other generic action movies is that they have characters people actually give a fuck about. Vin Diesel is the deep alpha guy (even though he's been the same fuckin character since part 1), Tyrese is the comic relief with Ludacris playing a good straight man foil, and The Rock is basically a comic book character who oozes charisma. Paul Walker's character was the only one who was allowed character development throughout the series.

It's basically like professional wrestling. There's a bunch of dudes who can do crazy shit, but no one cares because there's no reason to give a fuck about their character. Then you have the real stars who can get the reactions while doing less.

Fucking boring. I cant stand this franchise anymore. I was bored to tears in the theaters and wanted to leave to whole time. 2/10

So I just went to see fast 8, and as a die hard fan from the original movie, I love seeing the teasers for the next film at the end of the current one.

However, I was not able to see it this time because someone in the group was bitching about needing to be home early to jerk off, so me being the driver of the vehicle we all went in, I had to pacify the baby.

Was there a preview of fast 9 at the end of fast 8?

Damn 9 movies of this shit? Have they gone to space yet? Maybe that's the next one.

And then after that, they'll be drag racing in actual Hell. Where else are they gonna take this series?

In fact, once you have this many sequels, aren't you due for a crossover? Fast & The Furious VS The Expendables, maybe?

Damn 9 movies of this shit? Have they gone to space yet? Maybe that's the next one.

And then after that, they'll be drag racing in actual Hell. Where else are they gonna take this series?

In fact, once you have this many sequels, aren't you due for a crossover? Fast & The Furious VS The Expendables, maybe?

It will be fast team teaming up with the expendables against the avenger and Justice League.

Update: April 30, 2017

THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS Crosses $1 Billion Globally at the Box Office

Fate-of-Furious-040917-Dragonlord.png

Universal and director F. Gary Gray's The Fate of the Furious has crossed the $1 billion mark at the global box office in yet another victory for the enduring series.

Fate of the Furious is in rarefied air, becoming the fourth title in the history of the 105-year-old studio to achieve the milestone in its original run after Jurassic World ($1.67 billion), Furious 7 ($1.52 billion) and Illumination’s Minions ($1.16 billion). Jurassic Park also crossed $1 billion in its rerelease.

Through Sunday, the eighth outing in the Fast and Furious series has earned $192.7 million domestically and a massive $867.6 million overseas, where it has shattered numerous records (international grosses account for a whopping 82 percent of the bottom line). China leads with $361 million, the top showing of all time for an imported film (Furious 7 was the previous record-holder).

Earlier this month, the movie scored the biggest worldwide launch of all time with $542 million, eclipsing Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($529 million).

Fate of the Furious is the 30th film to earn $1 billion or more globally, and the second movie of 2017 to achieve the milestone after Disney's Beauty and the Beast, which has grossed north of $1.1 billion to date.

Fate of the Furious is also the highest-grossing film helmed by an African-American director.

Box-Office Milestone: 'Fate of the Furious' Crosses $1 Billion Globally

So I finally watched it and I was pretty let down

The entire Dom being evil was stupid
Not enough Statham
Not enough rock
Dom was like unstoppable for the most part and I disliked that
Giving Dom a child and killing off the kids wife felt forced and I had no emotional attachment to it
No Paul walker
charlize theron didnt feel like a big badass villian at all.

6/10 probably. One of the worst of the franchise

My favorite parts of the entire movie was the Rock/Statham dynamic and I cant wait for the spinoff series to get on the ground

11th highest grossing movie of all time

2nd highest of 2017 so far

There are now two fast and furious movies in the top 11 of the all time grossing list

Just wonderful. This will continue to ensure each film gets progressively more retarded.

Finally watched it

7/10

Obviously a retarded storyline like the last few but this one was better than the last few

More scenes with Statham in which made the movie better

My order now

Fast 1
Tokyo drift
The fate of furious

Can't believe they've got another 2 movies lined up
Poor Jordana being cut from the movie though i can barley remember her being in the last 2 but can't really have her in the movie unless it's just a cameo

Update: June 27, 2017

Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit FAST & FURIOUS Franchise

What the fuck kind of love for them women does she want? It's not her franchise. It's always belonged to Vin and PW, everyone else is in just there for support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back