THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS (Fast 9 Pushed Back to 2020 Release)

If you have seen THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
tumblr_mz7p5lIPZb1sksyvwo1_400.gif

OBamSZ.gif
Well there's that.

is it nostalgia for paul walker or something?

Lol at the haka dance for the girls soccer team and the rocks groupie section in the stands .
Probably the best part of the movie, and it really had little to do with the movie lol.

Lol at kurt russell just being there for the Exposition segments of the film.

Hobbs and deckard were bromantic.moisture bros.

The fact that these movies even make money, let alone are blockbusters shows the terrible state of the movie business currently.

The fact that these movies even make money, let alone are blockbusters shows the terrible state of the movie business currently.
The beauty and the beast remake was pretty lame.

Lol at the nuclear football scene

Update: April 23, 2017

FATE OF THE FURIOUS Earns $38.7M on 2nd Week, Hits $908.4M Globally

Fate-of-the-Furious-042317-Dragonlord.png

Universal's The Fate of the Furious left the competition in the dust at the North American box office, grossing $38.7 million in its second weekend for a 10-day domestic total of $163.6 million and $908.4 million globally.

The action movie fell 61 percent in North America, a fairly good hold for the front-loaded franchise. Fate of the Furious is also doing massive business overseas, where it earned another $163.4 million for a foreign total of $744.8 million — led by China with an astounding $318 million.

Warner Bros.' female-centric thriller Unforgettable, starring Katherine Heigl, debuted to a mere $4.8 million from 2,417 locations, marking a career worst for Heigl for a nationwide opening.

Helmed by veteran producer Denise Di Novi in her feature directorial debut, Unforgettable, placing No. 7, stars Heigl as a jilted woman whose jealousy of her ex-husband's new wife turns pathological. Rosario Dawson and Geoff Stults also star. If there's any solace, it is that the film only cost $12 million to make.

The same can't be said for Armenian genocide drama The Promise, directed by Terry George and starring Christian Bale alongside Oscar Isaac. The big-budget movie bowed to $4.1 million from 2,251 theaters after costing a hefty $100 million to produce. The pic was fully financed by the late Kirk Kerkorian, who was of Armenian descent.

Weekend Box Office: 'The Promise,' 'Unforgettable' Crash; 'Fate of the Furious' Hits $980M

Update: April 23, 2017

FATE OF THE FURIOUS Earns $38.7M on 2nd Week, Hits $908.4M Globally

Fate-of-the-Furious-042317-Dragonlord.png

Universal's The Fate of the Furious left the competition in the dust at the North American box office, grossing $38.7 million in its second weekend for a 10-day domestic total of $163.6 million and $908.4 million globally.

The action movie fell 61 percent in North America, a fairly good hold for the front-loaded franchise. Fate of the Furious is also doing massive business overseas, where it earned another $163.4 million for a foreign total of $744.8 million — led by China with an astounding $318 million.

Warner Bros.' female-centric thriller Unforgettable, starring Katherine Heigl, debuted to a mere $4.8 million from 2,417 locations, marking a career worst for Heigl for a nationwide opening.

Helmed by veteran producer Denise Di Novi in her feature directorial debut, Unforgettable, placing No. 7, stars Heigl as a jilted woman whose jealousy of her ex-husband's new wife turns pathological. Rosario Dawson and Geoff Stults also star. If there's any solace, it is that the film only cost $12 million to make.

The same can't be said for Armenian genocide drama The Promise, directed by Terry George and starring Christian Bale alongside Oscar Isaac. The big-budget movie bowed to $4.1 million from 2,251 theaters after costing a hefty $100 million to produce. The pic was fully financed by the late Kirk Kerkorian, who was of Armenian descent.

Weekend Box Office: 'The Promise,' 'Unforgettable' Crash; 'Fate of the Furious' Hits $980M
9d7D_f-maxage-0.gif

giphy.gif

y6gJJ_s-200x150.gif

YdMhU.gif

The same can't be said for Armenian genocide drama The Promise, directed by Terry George and starring Christian Bale alongside Oscar Isaac. The big-budget movie bowed to $4.1 million from 2,251 theaters after costing a hefty $100 million to produce.

Fucking ouch!

I hate to say it, but when I saw the trailer I was like, "This isn't going to do well." For whatever reason, people just aren't turning out for those kinds of movies anymore.

Fucking ouch!

I hate to say it, but when I saw the trailer I was like, "This isn't going to do well." For whatever reason, people just aren't turning out for those kinds of movies anymore.

That sounds like a movie that could kill Oscar issacs blockbuster career

Back to indies for him

Vin diesel much be xtremely rich xXx is getting another sequel and he is supposed to star.

That sounds like a movie that could kill Oscar issacs blockbuster career

Back to indies for him

Have you seen the trailer? It looks expensive and lavish, but for whatever reason it also doesn't look that interesting.

It only has a 45% on RT as well.

I liked it but if you saw this movie, you'd never guess how the whole franchise started. They're like 2 different cinematic universes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back