The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is underrated

All FATF movies are immensely overrated imo.
every time i see your av...

25jh3b9.jpg

This is the movie that allowed Vin to keep making Riddick movies so it’s a wash for me

The only F&F movie I enjoyed was the first.....cause I was in 6th grade and though it was awesome

Ironically the original title was gonna be 2 FAST 2 UNDERAPPRECIATED FOR ITS TIME.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a movie embrace it's campiness as much as Tokyo Drift. Ok, maybe Batman and Robin.

Most overrated, over-grossing franchise of all-time. Worse than Transformers.

Only Resident Evil, Underworld, and Saw can compete.

It's a shit franchise for sure, but Tokyo Drift is alright with me. I haven't even seen the last 2 or 3 FF movies.

Worse than Transformers though? Hmm, I might have to disagree with you on that one. I think Transformers might be the worst popular movie franchise in history.

I wasn't in to the first two movies and I'm not even remotely interested in the movies since then. But I actually really like Tokyo Drift. Like someone pointed out earlier, it's a wannabe Initial D which I love, but it embraces the campiness of it all and doesn't take itself seriously. It's not a great movie but I really dig it, only one of the series I care about.

Is one of the best in the series, either this or 2Fast. It's more about cars than a lot of the other stupid action movies in the franchise.

Transformers is shittier and I grew up with first gen Transformers on TV and toys. Car mode is cool, but robot mode is misc scrap parts glued together where you can't tell where the car parts are.

The bad things about Fast and Furious are the Rock's pro wrestling lines, Dom kicking Rock's ass, Dom the miracle supreme super duper agent that puts 007 to shame, Han eating snacks out of plastic pouch and acting kewl about it, Letty's pissed off face and she has supreme hand to hand combat skills and kicks everyone's ass.

The Tokyo Drift evil gang boss nephew was good at making the face that you just want to punch.

Asian chicks in catholic school girl outfits are probably the only reason it scored that high.

Steaming pile of hot shit, like the rest of the franchise. Drifting is retarded to begin with. If that is your thing add a star. Lil Bow Wow and Lucas Black are every bit as bad as The Rock/Diesel combo. There is 1 saving grace:

Smoke Show
upload_2022-3-11_10-2-39.jpeg

I liked it but it was not nearly as good as the first or second. Felt some of the race scenes had way too much fake cgi, and just the idea of these high school kids even the girl being these badass drifters was kinda goofy to me

My favorite out of series

A turd but a turd that comes out smooth

I've never seen a F&F or an Expendables movie

That movie is atrocious lol. FATF 1 and 2 are the only good movies in the franchise. Tokyo Drift is like a random movie that doesn't even connect to the others. Plus some country ass dude who's like 30 playing the role of young kid that just learns how to drift in a few days? GTFO here.

Back