The fans want a Conor-Nate 3 after Floyd

Once I learned to let go of wanting GSP to something other than GSP, I learned to really enjoy watching him win dominant 50-45 decisions. Once I learned to let go of hoping McGregor would act like a champ in any conventional sense I learned to enjoy watching him carefully choose his next step, hype the hell out of whatever he's doing, and generally way overperform my expectations. His fights are very fun to watch imo.

A good point well made. I can't argue with that.

You know, I think a huge part of my problem is that I am definitely guilty of being highly precious about MMA in general. Here's a sport I've followed for so long now and I have these chumps who are coming to me saying "Oh, you like MMA don't you? So Conor's gonna whoop Mayweather yeah?" And they have no concept of the fact that in real terms McGregor is a huge underdog in this fight and rightfully so. I've had people say to me things like "Oh yeah Nate Diaz. No one had really heard of him before he fought McGregor had they?", whilst I clearly remember back to Nate pasting Guillard and Marcus Davis in the day with odds stacked against him, nearly a decade before Conor stepped in the Octagon. It's stupid I know and I need to get over it, just bothers me that McGregor seems to pander to the most uneducated portions within the greater fanbase of our sport when he could be so much more than that in terms of being a real, credible quality MMA champion who would stand the test of time. Sad way to look at it I know, but I am just being brutally honest here :)

The "fans" didn't even want to see the second fight. It was just an opportunity for Conor to regain some of the luster he lost in the first fight, with the UFC's ultimate goal being a LW title shot for Conor. A third fight at this point would be utterly asinine, which is why the UFC will probably do it.

sorry, TS

MMA is old news for condor

forget about legit contenders, etc, etc

this is a money game, OK?

I am a Nick diaz fan but to be honest it was Either a draw, or 3-2 conor... very very very close fight. Definitly deserves a trillogy... to see who of the 2 is better, Nate finished Conor and Conor got a close decision. Give us Number 3 Baldie, to end this fued.

The winner fights Khabib or Tony ...

Well, the fight that must happen after is 1) Mcg TW @ WW or 2) McG vs Nate III

After May/Mac, from here on, McG will fight only super fights. Could even see him calling out Count @ MW lol

sorry, TS

MMA is old news for condor

forget about legit contenders, etc, etc

this is a money game, OK?

Hard to imagine when 99% of cucks complaing are flipping burgers and asking if you want fries with your order.

LULz be had.

Nate should be fighting Ferguson. Nate is all talk. He does not promote himself or take the risks, like Conor did.

Ferguson is next in line for the title shot. Nate could be left waiting.

What you being serious? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here in these forums some times. How on god's earth does Nate deserve an interim title shot against Tony? Seriously how?? What has he done to earn that?
This was reply to this thread about nate fighting conor again. I rather see him fight top LW before fighting conor.

Back