The Falling Man of 9/11.

I don't know why but i kind of find it fascinating for some reason as well as sad, and if i look at it for too long it can bring tears to my eyes.
My eyes too, but what really triggers me beyond description is how foreign intelligence agents filmed the entire thing. They were witnessed "high-fiving" in a celebratory fashion, their photographs and video was confiscated by the FBI and they were simply released, 72 days later after failing multiple lie detector tests, back to their homeland.

It is long past time for a true investigation into that mass murder on American soil.

My eyes too, but what really triggers me beyond description is how foreign intelligence agents filmed the entire thing. They were witnessed "high-fiving" in a celebratory fashion

Did they do a little dance too ? .

Fuck what a nightmare that must have been. I don’t ever remember seeing that. Being cooked alive or throwing yourself to your death.....just fuck

If I worked in a high place like that after nine eleven I think I would probably invest in a parachute.

Id rather fall to my death than suffocate I'm smoke.

My eyes too, but what really triggers me beyond description is how foreign intelligence agents filmed the entire thing. They were witnessed "high-fiving" in a celebratory fashion, their photographs and video was confiscated by the FBI and they were simply released, 72 days later after failing multiple lie detector tests, back to their homeland.

It is long past time for a true investigation into that mass murder on American soil.

NothingToSeeHere.Gif

WTF lol. Credible proof of this?
Absolutely! I don't have time for games here.

This entire situation was covered in the FBI's own field reports. This information specifically come from the NJ office.

And here is the interview with the cop who arrested them. This is the one and only interview that he agreed to:

^^^
At least you'd go out laughing to yourself. Val Venis moneyshot either. I dont make light of what happened to those people so no disrespect intended to anyone
I mean this is it. Hopefully somebody gets a good video for one of those shock sites. Best I can hope for in that shitty moment.

11194043.jpg

Hopefully not too soon.
Jesus christ man you're going to hell. And I'm going to hell for laughing

the infamous 'falling man' was a maitre de at the high level restaurant of that tower if memory serves.
asked to attend one of the eulogies for the victims, including him, his daughter reportedly responded,
"That his not my father, he would never be such a coward" or something to that effect. just what I read.

denial, it's more than a river.

but what a choice to have to make within minutes and either decision ending in death.
hm. wait it out to burn, suffocate, burn..etc.
OR
simply take a dive out the window to certain, instant but painless really death.

There's no choice to make when it comes down to it. Burning is absolutely the most agonizing way to die.

That's the awful thing about all of that- it wasn't just "which way do I die". Nobody wants to jump out of a window, and you will go to almost any length not to. But the fact is they were driven out by the fires which slowly became more and more intense. The heat was so awful that it made them abandon our naturally evolved fear of heights and just leap.

From a little over a mile away they looked like tiny little spiders breaking off the building. It was almost imperceptible, at first, difficult to distinguish from the other debris coming off the building. I thought to myself, "Why does some of this debris look like tumbling little ninja stars?"

It wasn't until later that I had gotten home to the dorms, and we saw the video footage, that I put two and two together.

How old are you, mate?

I remember that day so well because I was actually passing through NY on my way to Maine from PA.

I was 20, driving a 1988 Cutlass and I wasn't listening to the radio. I left around 6:00 AM, so the attacks hadn't happened.

My experience is really, really weird because I remember the feeling I got as I started perceiving things without knowing what had happened. I remember being the ONLY person on my side of the road, headed through NYC. Everyone else was on the other side, trying to get out, bumper to bumper. I remember thinking "sucks to be them I guess, but why is nobody else headed the direction I'm going?"

When I stopped to eat the dread in the restaurant was palpable. I mean it was so thick, so tangible I thought I was going insane. It was like everyone, everyone was being drowned in this rolling smoke of misama. I became paranoid because everyone except me looked miserable and terrified. Lots of people were crying. It was so UNIFORM that I actually worried that maybe everyone was conspiring against me. I don't really know how to explain it.

I asked my waitress what the hell was wrong with everyone and she just looked at me like I was crazy.

And I FELT crazy. I had this gut dropping feeling in my stomach. Called my mom and she explained everything to me, and everything immediately made sense. When I continued my drive I turned on the radio and it was President Bush on every channel and I gtfo there and sped to Maine.

That's heart breaking. Wonder how the dispatchers dealt with that?
Hard to say. Couldn't have been easy.

Also felt bad for the firefighters driving the fire trucks that were forced to run over the bodies of alot of the jumpers in order to get close to the scene.

They interviewed one of them after watching it I felt so terrible for him.

Back