The fallacy of animal cruelty

Is that the best you can do?

A man has sex with his wife for pleasure. A man sticks firecrackers in a frog's mouth while he buttfucks it for pleasure. In both cases, he is having sex for pleasure. How is it different?

What kind of firecrackers do you use?

<21>

I don't give a shit if someone wants to abuse Non humans. The only only reason I am kind against animal cruelty is because the overwhelmingly majority of adults who really do cruel and sick shut to animals are psychopaths. So the law is good for identifying those crazy fuckers.

But just kicking some shitty mutt because it won't shut the fuck up or something, I could care less. Do whatever the hell you want with your Property.

I don't give a shit if someone wants to abuse Non humans. The only only reason I am kind against animal cruelty is because the overwhelmingly majority of adults who really do cruel and sick shut to animals are psychopaths. So the law is good for identifying those crazy fuckers.

But just kicking some shitty mutt because it won't shut the fuck up or something, I could care less. Do whatever the hell you want with your Property.
That's because you lack the mental capacity for empathy.

That's because you lack the mental capacity for empathy.
Typical animal wanker. Wrong bud. I empathize with many strangers going through strife and often try my best, and it's not much, but every bit counts to help. I do that because they're human and other human beings don't deserve to suffer. Some fucking shitty cat though? Sorry, I ain't going cry for the little fucker. Of course if I see some brutal video with the right cinematography I'll cry my eyes out like everyone else. But once the dust settles I'll go back to not giving a shit about the problems of some shitty animals and focus on the problems humanity has right now that need addressing. Fuck non humans. Fucked all.

Ps: I find those against animal cruelty to kind of be hypocrites unless they're vegan. Takem to a restaurant and spring for the meal. They won't give a damn if the veal was tortured to hell and back as long as it is savory as hell.

Typical animal wanker. Wrong bud. I empathize with many strangers going through strife and often try my best, and it's not much, but every bit counts to help. I do that because they're human and other human beings don't deserve to suffer. Some fucking shitty cat though? Sorry, I ain't going cry for the little fucker. Of course if I see some brutal video with the right cinematography I'll cry my eyes out like everyone else. But once the dust settles I'll go back to not giving a shit about the problems of some shitty animals and focus on the problems humanity has right now that need addressing. Fuck non humans. Fucked all.

Ps: I find those against animal cruelty to kind of be hypocrites unless they're vegan. Takem to a restaurant and spring for the meal. They won't give a damn if the veal was tortured to hell and back as long as it is savory as hell.

These are all the same tired and stupid arguments that have already been destroyed in the thread, used by morons to justify their lack of compassion for animals. And you know you are defective which is exactly why you are trying to justify it. That's the sad part.

"kicking some mutt because it won't shut up" though is the very kind of thing were talking about when it comes to a lack of empathy, perhaps not at the extreme end like cutting it up but its not a healthy mindset to get into.

A bigger issue in this debate is anthropomorphism from some people when it comes to what an unhappy life for animals actually entails. Plus of course ignoring that the laternative to farming for many of these animals is extinction.

Last edited:
Visit a free range or ethically raised farm. And see for yourself. I actually haven't haha but I'm content to steer away completely
I've been on many family farms that are free range and ethical producers. I can say first hand the animals generally live an idyllic life up until they are killed for food. Far better and less stress than other animals in the wild live up until they are killed for food by predators as most prey animals live a life on the run and in a constant fear state.

It is just stupid to think that a deer raised on an ethical farm does not want and deserve its life simply because one day it will be killed by man for food and yet a deer in the wild, that will be hunted and killed by predators does want and deserve its life.

that is man layering something on to the animal the animal does not want or care about which is a belief that dying at man's hand is somehow wrong but dying at a wolf's jaws is ok and disregarding that the one that died at man's hand likely had a far better life up until that point.

The deer, if it had a voice would certainly tell the well meaning, but naive vegan to go fuck themselves and to let them have their lives on the ethical farm.

While i understand your view of 'property' I still think it makes you a pretty shitty human being with zero empathy if you cannot discern between property that is inanimate and property that is sentient and that has feelings and you see no reason to consider that in the treatment of said property.

Not true many farm animals have better lives than the ones in the wild, those that do not are not being tortured usually.

Theres a whole massive difference in suffering as a whole between farmed animals and abused ones.

The eternal torture in hell is for the animal abusers and sadists not the normal hunters farmers or meat eaters

Last edited:
I love eating meat.. but I also love my Dog...

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL

I wonder if sharks and lions feel guilt when they kill humans.. or they do it for pleasure.

The worst part is that sharks don't even bother eating humans after they attack. They realize they fucked up killing an animal that has no nutritional value to them after the fact.

With you on everything other than the idea that all guns are designed to kill people. Different guns have different purposes, as different saws are designed to cut different kinds of objects (hack saw for metal, most hand saws for wood, etc.). My bird gun (shotgun) would make a terrible murder weapon, as would a .22 sport pistol.
More murders than you would expect are carried out with poor sort of firearms. Street urchins use whatever they can. Which often happens to be some old single shot trash stick, or a rusted out revolver. Even with justifiable shootings, who wants to have to hand over your $2000 1911 to the authorities when a $120 Hi Point kills them just as dead.

Maybe I missed the point but you can eat/wear animal products without torturing pigs, making dogs fight each other etc.

Delicious, delicious animals ...

butcher-counter-in-la.jpg

our-butcher.jpg

healthy_butcher_meat_counter.jpg

Isn't our presence on earth doing terrible things to the ocean? The ocean is full of animals. It doesn't matter if we're not eating marine mammals our presence creates an inhospitable environment for them. We shouldn't be here! TS you know what to do!

These are all the same tired and stupid arguments that have already been destroyed in the thread, used by morons to justify their lack of compassion for animals. And you know you are defective which is exactly why you are trying to justify it. That's the sad part.

How many charities do you give to? How many human beings in need worldwide have you helped this weem? Or are you just another high horse guy preaching about how we should love animals, whole Bei g comp
"kicking some mutt because it won't shut up" though is the very kind of thing were talking about when it comes to a lack of empathy, perhaps not at the extreme end like cutting it up but its not a healthy mindset to get into.

A bigger issue in this debate is anthropomorphism from some people when it comes to what an unhappy life for animals actually entails. Plus of course ignoring that the laternative to farming for many of these animals is extinction.

I wouldn't kick an animal unless it attacked me. I'm not "pro animal cruelty". I am just fine if other people want to be less enlightened with how they treat their property. Stuff like cutting g up animals and torturing them for fun is pointless, which tends to indicate a pretty bankrupt owner. But poor discipling like just kicking your dog that won't shut the fuck up, well, it's their property (pet). Why should I care? Why the fuck are a donkeys rights so important? Because people think we have some moral imperative to treat animals like we would humans? To what extent? Why? Cruelty is justified in multiple circumstances. In any event, I am just apathetic to non human needs, if I don't own them myself the same way human beings tend to increase their apathy with increased geographical distances. Everyone is heartless in the end. Most everyone loves delicious flavor, or would compromise in a scenario where cruelty to animals saves human lives. Meh

Of course Ii see the difference between animals and random property that isn't alive. It just doesn't bother me in. There is no moral imperative for me to be bothered, until animals aren't defined as things you can casually buy, sell, imprison, and generally give shit lives just because.

Apologies if this is pure rambling. Lol. I am not trying to win an argument or anything. Just saying I think it is horse shit when people judge I should give a damn some baby cow isn't living in the Ritz Carlton. The only reason animal cruelty is important is because it generally let's you identify humans who are a bit unhinged and more likely to commit a crime. Not in all causes though. Depends on how cruel they're being.

Ps: I which they had chicken fights where I live. I'd love to watch live. Afterward I'd BBQ the losers.

I've been on many family farms that are free range and ethical producers. I can say first hand the animals generally live an idyllic life up until they are killed for food. Far better and less stress than other animals in the wild live up until they are killed for food by predators as most prey animals live a life on the run and in a constant fear state.

It is just stupid to think that a deer raised on an ethical farm does not want and deserve its life simply because one day it will be killed by man for food and yet a deer in the wild, that will be hunted and killed by predators does want and deserve its life.

that is man layering something on to the animal the animal does not want or care about which is a belief that dying at man's hand is somehow wrong but dying at a wolf's jaws is ok and disregarding that the one that died at man's hand likely had a far better life up until that point.

The deer, if it had a voice would certainly tell the well meaning, but naive vegan to go fuck themselves and to let them have their lives on the ethical farm.
Lol you make a good, interesting point, but the vast majority of meat is not produced in those circumstances. I would spend money on meat at places like this, but the factory farming industry will never again be supported by my $

Most people that complain about animal cruelty are eating animals that have been tortured their whole life.

They will say: "But we are different".

The fact is, the psycho animal abuser is abusing for pleasure. The people who eat factory farmef animals eat meat for pleasure.

When the result is the same, and the motivation is the same, how can we say its different?

We can't....but we can say who gives a flying fuck.

Back