The fakest tough guy in mma award goes to

El General

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Colby Covington. Talked massive shit, got smacked around and called the cops. Definition of a fake tough guy.

He's the bitchiest bitch that ever bitched.

Colby Covington. Talked massive shit, got smacked around and called the cops. Definition of a fake tough guy.
I agree

Not that i really know who he is
Not watched any of his fights too

To me i think he's that same guy from the army who won tuf
He was Colby too i think
Same shitty attitude

Probably couldn't even take me down.

Do Australian police still ride kangaroos?

I agree

Not that i really know who he is
Not watched any of his fights too

To me i think he's that same guy from the army who won tuf
He was Colby too i think
Same shitty attitude
Colton Smith

Lol at him calling the cops. That was pathetic.

Didnt know he pressed charges. What a bitch.

“There’s video and I speak the truth. He will be exposed soon, probably end up in Australia prison.” - Colby "Im a bitch" Covington.

What should I contribute? Theres already a 1000 reply thread on this
Then what are you doing here?

You in a nutshell: "why are you talking about this, people over there are already talking about this"

Just stop and think of what you are bitching about. You don't want to be part of it, them don't comment. Not hard to solve if it is indeed such a problem for you. It would be one thing if you had something witty or funny to add in your observation but that is not the case, just whining.

Then what are you doing here?

You in a nutshell: "why are you talking about this, people over there are already talking about this"

Just stop and think of what you are bitching about. You don't want to be part of it, them don't comment. Not hard to solve if it is indeed such a problem for you. It would be one thing if you had something witty or funny to add in your observation but that is not the case, just whining.
You're thread sucks get over it, posted hours ago and still on page 1 lol

You're thread sucks get over it, posted hours ago and still on page 1 lol
YOUR is the correct usage. YOU’RE a lifeless loser lol (obviously). You have half as many likes as posts, people don’t even find you funny or agree with you. Now run along and make some other pointless contributions in someone else’s thread.

Back