The Faces of the OT v2

Gotta represent in the new thread I guess.

Me.jpg

Nah, she's hot dude. Why just a fling?

Got with her a month after I got out of a long term relationship. So she was basically a rebound and there was no real connection. She had the goods though, that is for damn sure.

Have you ridden Sea Otter Classic?

Laguna Seca is my back yard - I have an occasional Sunday ride there. I bomb through the single track in Pebble Beach every Thursday.

I used to race Sea Otter every year, haven't done it in a while tho.

Is that a Laphroaig twenty five?

I don't have that one, but I have a ten and a fifteen.

I also have a Talisker ten, Highland Park twelve, Oban fourteen, Balvenie twelve, Dalwhinnie fifteen, Glenmorangie ten, and a Connoisseur's Choice.

The Laphroaigs are my favorite.

You have good taste, Sir. If you haven't tried them before, may I recommend Lagavulin 16 and Ardbeg ten / Uigeadail.

I'm not a fan of Johnny Walker in general, but the Green Label one is a good blend (consists of Talisker, Linkwood, Cragganmoore, Caol Ila).

johnny walker sucks dick and anyone who likes it should drown themself in a toilet.

This thread is like looking at a casting call for the Jersey Shore.

Somebody ate sammich's tuna in this thread.

you have low standards, which is understandable given your mug, but the one on the left looks like troll-face and the one on the right looks like a pre-op. the one on the middle is a straight up bull dyke
Still no pic from you?

lol I found a pic of foster.

154618_132880686769899_100001439063353_207972_5503923_n.jpg

Back