The EYE of SATURN. what is it? details inside....

Shamash was the babylonion representation. The Greeks knew Saturn as Cronus.

Saturn's influence on Earth's life has been worshipped for quite some time. The ancients believed the heavenly bodies had an effect on us here.

Other planets influence has been recognized as well. For instance, venus is the morning star, Lucifer. It's five pointed star drawn out in the heavens by its movement.

Venus pentagran:

Modern astrology is a joke. Daily horoscopes and such make people think that there's nothing to the astolotry that's taken place forever.

BTW I incidentally watched this last night. Funny this thread should pop up.

Get your tin foil hats out, and embrace the cult of the cube. A hexagram is a 2 dimensional representation of a 3 dimensional cube. Basically a hexagram = a cube. One of the ways to visualize that is by looking at the Kabbalah, which has long been considered a type of esoteric and occultic knowledge. You can see the hexagram at the top of the tree with the cube overlaid. In this way a cube, is smashed flat becomes a hexagram.

Kabbalah-Cube.jpg

That is what is meant when you say a hexagram is a 2 dimensional representation of a 3 dimensional cube. Now, the 3 dimensional reality we live within is represented by a cube, also referred to as the black cube. This idea of the black cube appear all over the place in the real world as well as movies and art.

The Borg in Star Trek

th

Black cubes around the world

the-black-cube-of-saturn.jpg

A Jewish man wearing a black cube on his forehead.

th

The Muslim Kaaba

th

The movie the Cube

th

The Freemasons are into the cube.

cube_fob_3.jpg

You unfold the cube and it becomes the cross.

cube_fob_2.jpg

Metatron's Cube, used to represent the whole of creation.

th

All linking, to the planet Saturn. That rabbit hole goes deep because there are black cubes found throughout literature, the occult, movies, music, and the real world.
You forgot ice cube ... That dude has always been up to no good

HAHA, no, I better not. It will take up time and will end up being a thread bomb. Saturn and the cube is one of those things you could spend alot of time trying to understand because its so old. If it was new you could say well its just the age of conspiracy freaks but then when you look at it you see its thousands of years old and to this day remains everywhere. But we tend to not notice the black cube symbolism everywhere. Just in movies alone its crazy.

Transformers

th

Saturn was also known as the "Lord of the Rings"

th

In the movie Tron everything was composed of cubes, here is the blu ray box.

th

The Hellraiser series was based around the cube which opens a gateway to hell.

th

th

There are a huge number of examples of the cube being the representation of a gateway from one reality to another.
The Apple cube in New York

th

The Star of David is a 6 sided hexagram which is a 2 dimensional representation of a 3 dimensional cube.

th

It just goes deeper and deeper. When you see what is referred to as Illuminati symbolism like the all seeing eye, pyramids, triangles, it all hooks back to cubes. This is the Freemason Royal Arch Jewel, its the 6 sided hexagram, two inverted triangles, and is representative of a 3 dimensional cube, complete with all seeing eye at the top.

th

The secret societies, Hollywood, Music, the Occult, the major religions of Islam, Christianity and Judaism, all appear linked to the same black cube. I have no idea what that means but Saturn is a big part of it. You want to take that shit deeper, here is the Pope wearing his Saturn hat.

saturn-hat1.jpg

The spectacular thing that should get ufo buffs smiling is that how the hell did these ancient people even know about Saturn and that it had rings?
There wasn't any telescopes that powerful backthen....unless someone or something told them....

The spectacular thing that should get ufo buffs smiling is that how the hell did these ancient people even know about Saturn and that it had rings?
There wasn't any telescopes that powerful backthen....unless someone or something told them....

More crazy than the rings is the idea that the ancients worshiped Saturn, and they have been using cubes and variations of cubes hundreds if not thousands of years before it was discovered that the north pole of Saturn is a hexagram, which is a 2 dimensional cube.

th

Different societies and religions even got into what are called magic squares or perfect cubes where all the rows add up to the same number. This then goes into what some call sacred geometry.

th

th

And there are different levels of magic squares and perfect cubes like the Cube or magic square of the sun in which all rows add to 111 and the total sum of numbers used in each direction is 666.

th

Michael Jackson's xscape album released after his death. Why? Because he escaped this reality, the 3 dimensional cube and he is seen on the album with Saturn's rings around his head. Remember Metatron's Cube which is the representation of the 3 dimensional reality we live in. They are saying after Jackson's death, he has escaped the cube.

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Michael-Jackson-Xscape1.jpg

th

Who Metatron or where it come from is debated but Wiki describes it as this,

Metatron (Hebrew מטטרון) or Mattatron[1] is an archangel in Judaism, known as the Recording Angel or the Chancellor of Heaven (which makes Adramelech his infernal counterpart).[2][3][4] The name Metatron is not mentioned in the Hebrew bible, nor is it mentioned in the early Enoch literature. How the name originated is a matter of debate. Although Metatron is mentioned in a few brief passages in the Talmud, he appears primarily in mystical Kabbalistic texts within the Rabbinic literature. In that tradition, he is the highest of the angels and serves as the celestial scribe or "recording angel".[5]

According to Jewish apocrypha, Metatron is Enoch, the great grandfather of Noah, and was transformed into an angel.[6] The book of Genesis (5:24) is often cited as evidence of Enoch's bodily ascension into heaven: "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him."[7]

So especially the people into the Kaballah and some Jews see Enoch in Gensis of the Bible, the grandfather of Noah, to have escaped the cube of reality and brought up to heavan by God.

Here is another black cube in Mecca.

th

Here is a meditation room at the United Nations with a black cube in it,

th

2001 A Space Odyssey had its black monolith which was representative of the cube but you say, hey mother fucker, that movie was around the planet Jupiter not Saturn. In the book it took place on Saturn, and Kubrick wanted to do the movie around Saturn but the rings were causing issues because at the time the photographs they had of the rings were shitty. In the end though, the story was about Saturn and the black monolith is more cube and magic square symbolism.

th

And while we are at it lets include Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz on a cube.

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Yuck-Chainz-Wayne-1.jpg

Miley Cyrus on a black cube

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Big-Sean-Miley-Cyrus-Illuminati-Fire-7.jpg

Justin Bieber and the cube,

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Bieber-William-ThatPower-1.jpg

Eminem inside a cube,

th

HAHA, no, I better not. It will take up time and will end up being a thread bomb. Saturn and the cube is one of those things you could spend alot of time trying to understand because its so old. If it was new you could say well its just the age of conspiracy freaks but then when you look at it you see its thousands of years old and to this day remains everywhere. But we tend to not notice the black cube symbolism everywhere. Just in movies alone its crazy.

Transformers

th

Saturn was also known as the "Lord of the Rings"

th

In the movie Tron everything was composed of cubes, here is the blu ray box.

th

The Hellraiser series was based around the cube which opens a gateway to hell.

th

th

There are a huge number of examples of the cube being the representation of a gateway from one reality to another.
The Apple cube in New York

th

The Star of David is a 6 sided hexagram which is a 2 dimensional representation of a 3 dimensional cube.

th

It just goes deeper and deeper. When you see what is referred to as Illuminati symbolism like the all seeing eye, pyramids, triangles, it all hooks back to cubes. This is the Freemason Royal Arch Jewel, its the 6 sided hexagram, two inverted triangles, and is representative of a 3 dimensional cube, complete with all seeing eye at the top.

th

The secret societies, Hollywood, Music, the Occult, the major religions of Islam, Christianity and Judaism, all appear linked to the same black cube. I have no idea what that means but Saturn is a big part of it. You want to take that shit deeper, here is the Pope wearing his Saturn hat.

saturn-hat1.jpg

Two things. . .

1. I'm not sure I'm really seeing how a Star of David is a "two dimensional representation of a three dimensional cube."

2. With a lot of your examples, how can you really be sure it has anything to do with the "black cube of Saturn." I mean, a cubed shape just makes sense for a lot of designs. And black is a common color.

Two things. . .

1. I'm not sure I'm really seeing how a Star of David is a "two dimensional representation of a three dimensional cube."

2. With a lot of your examples, how can you really be sure it has anything to do with the "black cube of Saturn." I mean, a cubed shape just makes sense for a lot of designs. And black is a common color.

Hexagram

A hexagram (Greek) or sexagram (Latin) is a six-pointed geometric star figure with the Schläfli symbol {6/2}, 2{3}, or {{3}}. It is the compound of two equilateral triangles. The intersection is a regular hexagon.

The hexagon is a flat 2 dimensional representation of a 3 dimensional cube. Here is a Kaballah tree where you can see the 6 sided hexagram that forms the top of the tree with the cube overlayed so you see how a 2 dimensional hexagram = a 3 dimensional cube.

Kabbalah-Cube.jpg

The cube in this case is in the center,

th

As far as me being sure of anything, I'm not, but I do know there was ancient Saturn worship and that it was all about cubes, and the major religions all have cubes central to their storylines, and there are black cubes all over earth in literature, movies, religion, corporations, and the Occult. This particular loony rabbit hole is a deep one, I've already thread bombed the place so I'll probably shut up now. Its all about the cube representing our 3 dimensional reality and the only way out of the cube that we know of is death. Look at my other posts in this thread and you can start to put together the tin foil. The Freemasons, the New Agers, Judaisim, Islam, all have their black cube symbology.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 1974. She pics up a book with a Hexagram on it and begins to talk about the evil influence of the planet Saturn.

The Borg Cube passing by Saturn

th

Muslims go the Kabbah in Mecca and circle around the black cube just like the rings of Saturn.

Ap57Dnc.gif

You may be familiar with the Georgia Guidestones. No one really knows who erected them.

th

In 2014 someone inserted a cube into an open slot on the Guidestones that had numbers on it.

th

th

Doctor Who, the power of 3 with black cubes. Three is the persona of the holy trinity, as well as there have been 2 temples built already, the 3rd temple will be reigned over by the Anti-Christ.

th

@MusterX Don't stop..... Keep going..... Jacknicholsonnodding.gif

The monster has been unleashed. I really should shut up now that I've embarrassed myself with the knowledge of the cube.

The monster has been unleashed. I really should shut up now that I've embarrassed myself with the knowledge of the cube.

I find this stuff fascinating and nobody brings it like you.

You did forget one reference, doe...

250px-CosmicCube.jpg

I find this stuff fascinating and nobody brings it like you.

You did forget one reference, doe...

250px-CosmicCube.jpg

Here is one that may be a bit strange to think about. Time Magazine, Feb. 14, 1955 issue. Carl Jung "Exploring the Soul" It depicts the tree of life, 2 serpents like DNA, Adam and Eve, and at the base of the tree, inexplicably, a black cube....from 1955.

1101550214_400.jpg

Here is one that may be a bit strange to think about. Time Magazine, Feb. 14, 1955 issue. Carl Jung "Exploring the Soul" It depicts the tree of life, 2 serpents like DNA, Adam and Eve, and at the base of the tree, inexplicably, a black cube....from 1955.

You want weird, I just googled "black cube meaning", saw a google description (without clicking the link) about Cain, so I re-googled "black cube cain" and got this link:
http://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

Symbols and colors are the building blocks of all visual symbols and have been used since the dawn of man to represent divine energy (e.g. the direct depiction of God is not allowed in several religions). Colors can be used to influence the mind, as is evident in foods that are colored differently from their natural version to make them more palatable, or even in sales marketing. Carl Jung was one of the forefathers of modern psychology and had a deep interest in colors. He believed there was a connection between alchemy and the psychology of the unconscious mind, most likely because of the ability of images to influence our internal thoughts.

edit, my exact second search was "black cube is to cain as is to able"

Back