THE EXPANSE (Season 6 Official Trailer; Premieres Dec. 10, 2021)

There wasn't a lot of action in the latest episode but damn, that was a great episode. I never really cared about the Belters but I'm now rooting for them. David Strathairn is amazing and his character is great. Once again, The Expanse gives us some different realistic sci-fi concepts we don't normally see in movies and TV shows like internal injuries at zero-G.

The Expanse is truly sci-fi's Game of Thrones. Except the pace is faster, the payout is quicker and different characters meet up faster.

But what about the super soldier pill the other Mao scion bit to give herself super strength? That isnt very realistic is it?

The best thing about the show going to Amazon is...

the show will finally have nudity!

giphy.gif

Except there's no actress in The Expanse currently that I find sexy or want to see undress. Well maybe Cara Gee.

Cara Gee has no body.

Dominique Tipper has some nice knockers. And they did have nudity before, just not full frontal.

I don't know, I just don't have any issue with it I guess.

Actually one of realistic things they touch on that I like, is the effects of the acceleration and deceleration on the body. In space, we obviously want to travel as fast as possible, but of course, its going to take a tremendous toll on the body.

In Star Trek and Star Wars they go from zero to Superluminal in less than a second. In reality, that will vaporize a human pilot.

been in love with this show since the first episode, and it's following the books pretty closely (not that it's required)
adore Drummer (Cara Gee) but yea it's just the eye makeup and voice that get me. irl she's nothing special.

Tipper is gorgeous and has a killer body.
only really bad spot is the horrible acting of dude who plays Holden.
why is he always squinting now?

really like Miller too.

been in love with this show since the first episode, and it's following the books pretty closely (not that it's required)
adore Drummer (Cara Gee) but yea it's just the eye makeup and voice that get me. irl she's nothing special.

Tipper is gorgeous and has a killer body.
only really bad spot is the horrible acting of dude who plays Holden.
why is he always squinting now?

really like Miller too.
I've grown to like Holden, he's a goofball at times, and doesn't pretend not to be. I love his back and forth with Miller, and flat out love the Miller character. Thomas Jane is money.

Totally agree on Dominique Tipper, I find her uniquely stunning, stellar bod too

Dominique-Tipper-Feet-1267661.jpg

As someone in this thread said, David Strathairn brings so much to the Belters. I didn't care all that much about them either, until he and and Cara Gee took front and center. They've really helped flesh out their culture. Their dynamic has had a perfect arc too

Amos has become one of my characters too, he's comedy gold, and a total badass. He has a great rapport with Alex and the Asian dad. I want the crew back together!

I've grown to like Holden, he's a goofball at times, and doesn't pretend not to be. I love his back and forth with Miller, and flat out love the Miller character. Thomas Jane is money.

Totally agree on Dominique Tipper, I find her uniquely stunning, stellar bod too

Dominique-Tipper-Feet-1267661.jpg

As someone in this thread said, David Strathairn brings so much to the Belters. I didn't care all that much about them either, until he and and Cara Gee took front and center. They've really helped flesh out their culture. Their dynamic has had a perfect arc too

Amos has become one of my characters too, he's comedy gold, and a total badass. He has a great rapport with Alex and the Asian dad. I want the crew back together!

She looks like a white woman in that pic.

They went into Amos's background a little. Apparently he was either a mob boss, or the son of a mob boss, who pulled strings to get him a great job. I want to learn more about that.

Also the news reporter lady imbedded with the Rocinante is cute too. She was in Defiance.

I hope she comes back.

Why didn't the warn her they were going to drop the elevator rather than hoping they didn't hit her with it and checking with her after? :rolleyes:

Ho.ly. shit. Fucking fantastic. Thank god for Amazon!
Why didn't the warn her they were going to drop the elevator rather than hoping they didn't hit her with it and checking with her after? :rolleyes:
She had her coms off. That's why she had to talk to Holden helmet-to-helmet.

Awesome season 3 finale. Intense and thrilling. Thought for sure some of the established characters would die.

Guess Miller hitched a ride inside Holden. This should be interesting.

Update: July 22, 2018

Comic-Con Video of THE EXPANSE Cast, Producers and Creators Thanking the Fans

Wish they did more two episode weeks. Really helped with the finale imo. Was a great season.

Already planning for a 5th season

I'm interested in finding out what civilization was so powerful that they could take out the ring creators.

Great series.

The Expanse is dope as hell. The show and the books. Best new scifi to come out in a long time.

I'm interested in finding out what civilization was so powerful that they could take out the ring creators.

Great series.

Seriously this show just keeps on delivering with the questions that make you want to keep watching. They do a great job of closing one mystery and then opening up another one.

I've heard this show is like Game of Thrones the sci fi version, except it doesn't go downhilll in later seasons.

I'm watching the first couple episodes and not feeling it.

Is it a slowburn at first?

Honestly if feels like cheap network TV to me.

Season 1 is okay. It gets much better.

Back