THE EXPANSE (Season 6 Official Trailer; Premieres Dec. 10, 2021)

The Expanse finale was pretty damn good, I don't think it tops episode 5 (which felt more like a finale) but I have no complaints.

The scene at the end when the ship split into pieces was awesome.

I'm glad the daughter is still alive....For now.

Mars, Earth and the Belt all have the protomolecule....shit is about to go down.

I was never really a fan of the show, 'meh' would be response but season 2 was the shit and it has won me over. It easily has to be Syfy's best show. Amos is defo my MVP and I've grown to disliking Naomi somewhat.

The Expanse finale was pretty damn good, I don't think it tops episode 5 (which felt more like a finale) but I have no complaints.

The scene at the end when the ship split into pieces was awesome.

I'm glad the daughter is still alive....For now.

Mars, Earth and the Belt all have the protomolecule....shit is about to go down.

I was never really a fan of the show, 'meh' would be response but season 2 was the shit and it has won me over. It easily has to be Syfy's best show. Amos is defo my MVP and I've grown to disliking Naomi somewhat.
Didn't realize until now that episode 13 was the season finale. Yeah I agree, good season finale but episode 5 was the better episode.

Wished Bobbie in the power suit had a more badass moment than what they gave us.

So is Prax going to be a permanent crew member of the Rocinante going to season 3? I like it. The crew needs a doctor/scientist-type on the ship. I also like the actor Terry Chen (Continuum). I often see him in sci-fi and Syfy shows.

I've really enjoyed this series but I think I preferred the 1st season to the second. I thought the 1st season was good enough to be a one and done type of show. I really liked Detective Miller's story line that of course is absent in the 2nd season.

However, the 2nd season kept me watching week after week and I'll definitely give the 3rd season a chance.

I've really enjoyed this series but I think I preferred the 1st season to the second. I thought the 1st season was good enough to be a one and done type of show. I really liked Detective Miller's story line that of course is absent in the 2nd season.

However, the 2nd season kept me watching week after week and I'll definitely give the 3rd season a chance.
Interesting. I love The Expanse's second season more than the first and I think most of the people here feel the same way.

I did re-watch the first season again and I got to appreciate some of the little details I never noticed before and the story made more sense knowing what I know now.

The crafty, cerebral Chrisjen Avasarala has become one of my favorite characters in the show. Her subtle chess-like schemes and maneuvers are a delight to watch.

tumblr_o523htNhaH1rs1ef6o1_1280.jpg

Just finished binging on season 1 thru my amazon prime. The detective story line is my favorite. Very likable character that you can really get behind. And I love how his story arch feels like a pseudo cyber punk noir. Great show none the less. I'm contemplating on whether to wait for season 2 to release on amazon prime, or just buy season two now. Don't want to pirate the show because stuff like this needs to be supported in order to get more of it.

Seeing how @Dragonlordxxxxx says its amazing, I might have no choice but to buy it.

Just stumbled on across this show on a recommendation a couple of weeks ago.

Fucking amazing.

To think, ten years ago, I thought that TV was a worthless medium for storytelling. Now, I literally can't keep up with all of the decent shows that I want to watch.

Just finished binging on season 1 thru my amazon prime. The detective story line is my favorite. Very likable character that you can really get behind. And I love how his story arch feels like a pseudo cyber punk noir. Great show none the less. I'm contemplating on whether to wait for season 2 to release on amazon prime, or just buy season two now. Don't want to pirate the show because stuff like this needs to be supported in order to get more of it.

Seeing how @Dragonlordxxxxx says its amazing, I might have no choice but to buy it.
If you can afford it and since you loved season 1, buy season 2 now. You won't regret it.

The detective noir aspect of the show that you liked is gone from season 2 but there are still a lot of intrigue, mystery and suspense to go around.

The Expanse finale was excellent. While it didn't quite have the same impact as the fifth episode, it did a fine job of capping off this season.

Seriously, season two has been superb. Fucking. Superb.

I knew Holden was going to survive, but damn if I wasn't feeling the tension.

I wasn't 100% sure The Cigarette Smoking Woman and her two bodyguards were going to survive, but I'm glad they did.

I think it's now clear that Sadavir is the Big Bad, with Mao being his Dragon.

Prax was starting to annoy me, but I was still able to empathize with him and see his motivations for what they are... a parent who was given a second chance at hope that their child is alive and well. I can forgive him for being irrational at points.

That science ship being immediately and carefully disassembled was fucking bananas.

I wasn't overly impressed by Stephen Strait (the guy playing Holden) in the first season. He just didn't sell me as a guy who could be a series lead. He did a complete 180 and turned this franchise around in season two, however. In fact, everyone did. Aside from Cigarette Smoking Woman's occasional overacting, pretty much every performance on the show has been phenomenal.

I love this show. With another season or two on par with this passed one, this will easily be my favorite sci fi series of all time. Battlestar who?

To think I almost dropped this show. The first episodes of the first season were pretty slow. But this season was amazing the whole time.

Love this show. It's up there with Game of Thrones as far as the "Ahh, I can't wait for the next episode/season to start" feeling goes.

I just finished marathoning S2 and I'm not sure how I really feel about it. I think most of the actors do an excellent job on their roles and I love the production design, but the plotting felt fractured. I haven't read the books but my understanding is that book one actually ends when the asteroid hits Venus and that really felt like a season finale level episode with the rest of the season just being setup, which it sort of is because it's only the first part of book two. As for the S2 finale I thought it was very lackluster; it was basically a pair of unrelated bottle episodes smushed together.

liked the first season, Miller was a gas.
but love how the story has evolved in proportion to what is at stake.
the effects are good without overdoing it and the acting is decent as well.

the effects are good without overdoing it
tumblr_lp94rnFP461qdezf9o1_400_zpsxmjqfw1n.gif

Yes!

That's one thing that I've always loved about this show. While the effects are stunning, they don't just CGI up everything and make the show look like a cartoon. The CGI is for enhancing the visuals, but they aren't the visuals. We see real sets of real people.

Yo dawg Amos is jacked.

He is also married to, in real life, to the largest forehead on a hot chick Jenn Brown.

Back