THE EXPANSE (Season 6 Official Trailer; Premieres Dec. 10, 2021)

The Expanse should go to HBO. It is the most beautiful scifi show graphics wise i have ever seen and the writers are GOT producers.

Plus i want Aversarla to call someone a f#@%ing cocksucker like in the books.

It might be better if the adults of the world could just get over being such baby's about curse words. Apparently "bad words" give you ear herpes.
<{hughesimpress}>

Season 2 episode episode 4

This was a good episode. Love that most of the focus for this episode was on one mission. Really thought Miller was going to die at the end. Holden is fast becoming a great leader and made the tough but correct decision to destroy those do-gooders.

But the special effects for the scenes of that Mormon ship detaching and flying off was just wow. Money well spent, Syfy (Can you give a fraction of your budget to Dark Matter?).

Aside from Julie, I think Fred Johnson's 2nd in command (actress Cara Gee) is a good eye candy. Plus I like her accent.

740full-cara-gee.jpg

THE EXPANSE season 2 episode episode 4

This was a good episode. Love that most of the focus for this episode was on one mission.

But the special effects for the scenes of that Mormon ship detaching and flying off was just wow. Money well spent, Syfy (Can you give a fraction of your budget to Dark Matter?).

Really thought Miller was going to die at the end. Holden is fast becoming a great leader and made the tough but correct decision to destroy those do-gooders.

740full-cara-gee.jpg

That was a great episode, the ending even more so.

Yeah that scene with the Nauvoo taking off blew me away, just awesome.

Aside from Julie, I think Fred Johnson's 2nd in command (actress Cara Gee) is a good eye candy. Plus I like her accent.

This is where we differ, I find it excruciating.

This was a good episode. Love that most of the focus for this episode was on one mission.

Really thought Miller was going to die at the end. Holden is fast becoming a great leader and made the tough but correct decision to destroy those do-gooders.

740full-cara-gee.jpg

im beginning to think Miller and holden are gonna be leaders or 2 headed snake. i'm digging the leader of the OPA

740full-cara-gee.jpg

I have to wait for the US run to finish so UK Netflix can air the whole season. I could rob it, but I try not to do that for a show I can watch properly on the telly.

Proper ending for a character if I ever saw one, can't see myself staying for more though, dude's arc was tying everything together.

The Expanse

That ending, wow. It's sucks to see Miller go. I must say though, the whole Julie Mao/Miller thing was a bit strange to me, developing those kind of feelings for someone you hardly knew is nuts.

Episode 5 was terrific. Lots of great moments. Could have been a season finale.

Hope Earth and Mars acknowledge the bravery and heroism of the crew of Rocinante, and that Fred Johnson is not a bad guy.

Sad to see Miller die but a great way to send him off. Since we still don't know much about the Protomolecules, maybe there's a chance we'll see Miller again in another form. Also, what's going to happen to the planet Venus now that it's infected with Protomolecules?

nup_174150_0623.jpg

Last edited:
Episode 5 was terrific. Lots of great moments. Could have been a season finale.

Hope Earth and Mars acknowledge the bravery and heroism of the crew of Rocinante, and that Fred Johnson is not a bad guy.

Sad to see Miller die but a great way to send him off. Since we still don't know much about the Protomolecules, maybe there's a chance we'll see Miller again in another form. Also, what's going to happen to the planet Venus now that it's infected with Protomolecules?

How do you know he dies?
I think he is a major part of the other books.
Poor Thomas Jane, cant seem to find steady work. He was homeless at one point in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, this is currently the best show on TV. I'd love for someone to point me to something else, though.

I still can't get over my hatred for James Holden, though. I don't know what the writers plan is, but he betrayed his captain and caused the destruction of most of his crew. The only satisfaction for his character is a slow, painful death. Am I the only one that can't forgive that?

IMO, this is currently the best show on TV. I'd love for someone to point me to something else, though.
Have you tried Fargo yet? One of the best 2 seasons on TV.

Legion has only aired 3 episodes so far, so I can't vouch for the quality of the entire season yet. But so far, it's pretty amazing.

I still can't get over my hatred for James Holden, though. I don't know what the writers plan is, but he betrayed his captain and caused the destruction of most of his crew. The only satisfaction for his character is a slow, painful death. Am I the only one that can't forgive that?
Strange grudge to hold against Holden.

I haven't read the books, so I don't know if Miller plays a major role in the future or not.

I have read some plot summaries, and premises.
I believe he survives for quite some time. Unless the TV is pulling a GOT, then possibly they kill him off.
Quite frankly, I hate the guy. His characterization is annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read some plot summaries, and premises.
I believe he survives for quite some time. Unless the TV is pulling a GOT, then possibly they kill him off.
Quite frankly, I hate the guy. His characterization is annoying.
Whoa, easy there with the major spoilers, Mads. Didn't need to know that. I've put your posts in the spoiler box.

Struggling to get into this, hate most of the characters. Want most to die brutal deaths.

Feel they rushed the story, BSG totally shits all over this from a story casting acting pacing perspective.

Struggling to get into this, hate most of the characters. Want most to die brutal deaths.

Feel they rushed the story, BSG totally shits all over this from a story casting acting pacing perspective.
BSG is the GOAT sci-fi series.

Totally understand and can relate about your complaints on The Expanse. But if you stick with it, it will reward you down the line. It's not as consistently awesome as BSG but Expanse has a few brilliant moments here and there. Plus it has a lot of really cool science and physics applications.

BSG is the GOAT sci-fi series.

Totally understand and can relate about your complaints on The Expanse. But if you stick with it, it will reward you down the line. It's not as consistently awesome as BSG but Expanse has a few brilliant moments here and there. Plus it has a lot of really cool science and physics applications.

Caught up to the most recent, just feels to all over the place and the big moments are not set up and seem meaningless. BSg had weight to its events and things really mattered. The whole finding the chick thing seemed out of place in the mars earth war mongering. And why are the belter's like a bunch of junkie retards.

Ships space battles are tits.

How do you know he dies?
I think he is a major part of the other books.
Poor Thomas Jane, cant seem to find steady work. He was homeless at one point in his life.
He's been in feature films and high profile TV series. I think it's just a combination of bad finance management and the 2 divorces he went through. Guy is a terrific actor though, but he just can't find enough roles.

Back