The English people cannot be helped in the war on Islamic terrorism and have more to come.

Hidden_Hand

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So a couple days after the attack in Manchester and what are the main majority of people in the UK saying? This is terror not Islam...

Liberalism is taking over and making these scared weaklings look pathetic in the face of acts of war.

Let's have a look deeper shall we?

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” 9:123

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

18685281_1557998560885342_1249805167_n.jpg

Are people ready to accept that the core of Islam is hostile? You are either with them or against them and while your children lay dead in the street you have the nerve to say this religion is peaceful and ISIS it t blame?

ISIS is Islam you blind morons, this country, once great country is falling by the day and I blame these weak leaders and blind followers. Europe has gone to the dogs.

What bothers me the most is the people defending Islam and Muslims don't even understand what they are defending, they are the same as those feminist who don't actually know why they are feminist but just do it because everyone else is.

At this rate if we go into a state of war half of our enemy will be our own people!!

Tell me it's different over in the States? :(

If you had posted anything credible ppl would have maybe taken you serious.. Taking things out of context. That is clearly not the views of the Quran. Btw even a child knows that you just can't take few words out of book or story-line and try to make it meaningful

If you had posted anything credible ppl would have maybe taken you serious.. Taking things out of context. That is clearly not the views of the Quran. Btw even a child knows that you just can't take few words out of book or story-line and try to make it meaningful
I wouldn't call it out of context when one religion is responsible for so much terror around so many countries in such a short period of time would you?

This isn't some story-line this is something people live their lives by and it states alot of hostility and it is being used as a tool for war against alot of countries.

If it is not the views of the Quran why are the passages in there?

I wouldn't call it out of context when one religion is responsible for so much terror around so many countries in such a short period of time would you?

This isn't some story-line this is something people live their lives by and it states alot of hostility and it is being used as a tool for war against alot of countries.

If it is not the views of the Quran why are the passages in there?

It's not the rule of the quran. Islam has laws. things to do and things to not do. The only way you can perhaps understand this for yourself is try to read the Quran. I can provide with a good english version website. Take your time read it and then comeback

It's not the rule of the quran. Islam has laws. things to do and things to not do. The only way you can perhaps understand this for yourself is try to read the Quran. I can provide with a good english version website. Take your time read it and then comeback
What isn't the rule of the Quran? And what are these laws? To only be a believer? To force slavery on women?

That isn't law that is slavery.

At what point does it slip in then to kill all non believers? Because from what I am reading that is pretty black and white that you are either a Muslim or must be disregarded.

Does it state in the Quran that all beliefs can live in peace? Can a Muslim befriend a Christian and live in peace and still enter heaven?

What isn't the rule of the Quran? And what are these laws? To only be a believer? To force slavery on women?

That isn't law that is slavery.

At what point does it slip in then to kill all non believers? Because from what I am reading that is pretty black and white that you are either a Muslim or must be disregarded.

Does it state in the Quran that all beliefs can live in peace? Can a Muslim befriend a Christian and live in peace and still enter heaven?

haha.. I can respond to you all night long. You still won't be satisfied. I can understand why you have reached to such state. It would be better if you actully read it for yourself so that you will get infos from the front row and verify it for yourself

In the states cops actually carry guns.

A common misconception is that UK police don't carry guns. Some do but not all.
For example where there are large amounts of people for example Euston Train station, I see police with guns everyday.

Islam is trash. It brings nothing to societies but death. Only true scum can defend Islam at this point.

So a couple days after the attack in Manchester and what are the main majority of people in the UK saying? This is terror not Islam...

Liberalism is taking over and making these scared weaklings look pathetic in the face of acts of war.

Let's have a look deeper shall we?

“Fight against those who do not obey Allah and do not believe in Allah or the Last Day and do not forbid what has been forbidden by Allah and His messenger even if they are of the People of the Book until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel themselves subdued.” 9:29

“When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.” 47:4

“Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” 9:123

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

18685281_1557998560885342_1249805167_n.jpg

Are people ready to accept that the core of Islam is hostile? You are either with them or against them and while your children lay dead in the street you have the nerve to say this religion is peaceful and ISIS it t blame?

ISIS is Islam you blind morons, this country, once great country is falling by the day and I blame these weak leaders and blind followers. Europe has gone to the dogs.

What bothers me the most is the people defending Islam and Muslims don't even understand what they are defending, they are the same as those feminist who don't actually know why they are feminist but just do it because everyone else is.

At this rate if we go into a state of war half of our enemy will be our own people!!

Tell me it's different over in the States? :(

Dragonsfly is a troll. That is all.

He appeared out of nowhere and is taking seigers place

I'm not that interested in investigating it, though mods can certainly do an IP check. All I know is that he's a troll, and an obvious one at that.

Just as all muslims have the potential to be radicalized, that must mean all American school children are also potential school shooters, right? Nothing can be done to help your country, and you've got plenty more to come.

They're right of course,it's not Islam or Muslims who should be blamed but terror groups who do this in the name of it.
Muslims in Britain are just as affected by this as anyone else,they are also victims.

I always find it fascinating how the people who are anti Islam and the people who are extremely pro Islam interpret the religion in the same way, and yet you'll always get someone telling us that they're both wrong. Usually without anything to back it up other than 'because I said so', or 'go read it yourself'.

This strategic placement of muslims around the world is sketchy at best.

In America it's against what the people want and against the will of the president and its still pushed onto the citizens

The message could not be more clear

Last edited:
A common misconception is that UK police don't carry guns. Some do but not all.
For example where there are large amounts of people for example Euston Train station, I see police with guns everyday.
You can thank Islamic terrorism for that.

Back