The end of the Mcgregor era...

I think its come to an end already. The whole do whatever you want fight whoever you want thing kinda came to a close after the floyd fight. I don't see Connor wanting to have to keep fighting regular nobody contenders and defending for a long time, honestly prolly sounds boring to him. On top of that the dudes one dimensional and as soon as people can learn to avoid his power early its gonna get ugly for him.

Not a Connor fan at all, and im the first to reality check his nuthuggers but objectively speaking he has a good chance of beating most these guys at LW. Ferg is a monster but he has absolutely horrible defense. He regularly gets clocked and dropped early and like it or not Connor is good at finding peoples chin. If he drops ferg i can see him getting a quick ref stoppage. Ofc if Ferg weathers the storm early like he always does he's gonna strangle a gassed connor mid fight.

Then who else we got? kabob who can never make weight and is a world away from a title shot right now. Dudes a great wrestler but has absolutely no concept whatsoever of striking. IF Connor can stay away or stuff the TD's he's gonna fucking murder this guy. Then theres Gaethje? yo I love to watch the kid fight but anyone who blocks with their face is gonna have a shitty night vs McGoober. I can see barboza being a tough fight if he worked his way up further dudes a monster striker but has been plagued with a weak chin (tho its seemed alot better in recent fights)

One thing I will say about McG is the dude really backs himself into a corner with all the shit talk and to his credit he does everything he can to back it up. Biggest question about him (other than his cardio and one dimensional style ofc) is how motivated is he really gonna be after making all that money? He's been disillusioned with the fight game for years Im sure its hard to keep that hunger when you got a few mil in the bank. like the old boxing adage "hard to wake up and go running when you wearing silk boxers" or however it goes.

I think we'll see him comeback against Nate or Ferg and retire on a win, that or get strangled again and say he's had enough with this shit and ride off into the sunset. Never been a fan of him and always hated his legion of dorks but it'll be a bad day as an MMA fan. dude is single handedly carrying the UFC right now, theres literally NO other mainstream stars. WME really has a shit show on their hands lol.
Well his goal was to get rich & get out. He's already rich so...

It wasn't an Era, it was more like a Scammer...Conner was a manufactured fighter, kind of like today's music acts..

It must suck sitting in your computer chair hating Conor McGregor all day and wishing for his downfall.
Doesn't everyone on this website just sit at their computer & wait for the downfall of fighters they don't like?

I think he's still got a good 7 years or so. Lots of fights ahead.

Longer he waits the less he sells

It wasn't an Era, it was more like a Scammer...Conner was a manufactured fighter, kind of like today's music acts..
Give it a rest he's beaten future hall of famers and a stack of top fighters. Stop trying to discredit what hes done its pathetic now

I 100% believe it!

My birthday is December 30th and I intend on smiling that day. Via the biggest duck ever OR, a clean KO for the EGO infested Irishman.

That being said, I hope and pray that Conor digs really deep and shows the real spirit of a fighting Irish man. EVERYONE loves a comeback!

Back