The end of the Mcgregor era...

He told us he was here to take over but then my avatar happened and getting KO’d by Floyd happened. Irish people have already started to denounce their heritage thanks to him. He has brought shame not just to the UFC but to his people.

He’s done soon.

Depends on how long WME protects him. Imo he can tko Tony early in the fight. Assuming he gets past Tony who is next for him?
The excuses that Toney is a good stylistic match up for Conor in the case Conor wins have started.

Well,

He has 0 title defenses, so his 'era' hasn't begun yet.

Who else thinks Mcgregor's Era is going to come to an end soon? I say his next fight tbh. I say this mainly cause I get the feeling he's not focused on being great and winning and he's only focused on money and the fruits of his labor. The only other great athlete to ever be successful and focus on money and fruits of labor was Mayweather, but he came from a lineage of boxers. He's also been know to not use drugs and drink modestly. Mcgregor looks like he hits the sauce pretty hard and indulges in some nose candy here and there. I guess that's why it's much harder to stay on top than getting there. Time will tell, but I feel his end is near unfortunately and he'll be humbled soon.

Sounds more like wishful thinking.

Tony is good no doubt but, his striking is comical, awkward as fuck and not in a good way. He has hands down, chin in the air, and is begging for a KO. If he can take Mcgoat into deep waters, he has a chance but, he nearly got planked by a Journey man. McGregor would have finished him.

His era ended when he quit being a plumber and decided to fight. He coulda been a great one

Title defenses are guys like Fedor and DJ that duck all the best guys and pad their record. Are you new?
Can't understand you, maybe take one hand off Mcgregor's shaft and type with two hands bro.

6 losses when he beat Ferguson, but you that already...
Not what the guy said

"lost to a guy with 12 loses"

Not

"lost to a guy who HAD 12 loses when they fought"

Reading...something he gotta deal with

Nate had 10 loses when he beat Conor too, so the original comment would be even more off by your misunderstanding of it.

The end of the McGregor era......

can't come soon enough.

Guess he can still resort to coaching robot dance moves.

marcarena.gif

Nah
Who else thinks Mcgregor's Era is going to come to an end soon? I say his next fight tbh. I say this mainly cause I get the feeling he's not focused on being great and winning and he's only focused on money and the fruits of his labor. The only other great athlete to ever be successful and focus on money and fruits of labor was Mayweather, but he came from a lineage of boxers. He's also been know to not use drugs and drink modestly. Mcgregor looks like he hits the sauce pretty hard and indulges in some nose candy here and there. I guess that's why it's much harder to stay on top than getting there. Time will tell, but I feel his end is near unfortunately and he'll be humbled soon.

Conman never was great - he lost to a guy with 12 loses. He's a good talker and white so he has all the white legacy money buying his shit. Great white hope type thing. Like there is only 3 white champs so might as well invest in best talker out of them. He meets khabib or ferg in ring he's dead meat
you seem a little confident... not sure if logic or sig

There is no such thing as the McGregor era

Dude only won two world title fights lol

It is only the end of the beginning. Haters better strap tight, because the McGregor Era still has plenty of miles left on it.

Ferguson, Khabib, Diaz, Woodley, Gaethje, RDA, GSP, etc. You name 'em. Any of these fools that step up will get put down. That includes anyone else from the boxing world that he challenges in the future, like a Canelo or a Keith Thurman. He gave Mayweather all he could handle, imagine what he could do to do with these other cats.

Conor will never lose again, he will retire a three (possibly four) weight world champion and conquer of two sports, and haters will be able to do nothing about it but squirm.

People forget Nate was 4-1 in the WW division having lost to Rory only before losing to McGregor in the rematch. I'm a fan of Diaz bros and I always say Nate is a whole lot better fighter at 170. People always remember the Rory fight but forget Rory made a fool of Woodley too.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Nate for sure got his ass kicked to DHK and is 1-2 as a UFC WW minus Conor

There was never a McGregor era, he was a temporary fad in the mma world. He came into the UFC with a loss to a Pro Boxer and a loss to a guy who fought athe 125lbs. He's a big talker and befriended those who ran Zuffa, in which they pushed him unlike no other UFC athlete, beside Rousey. He's lost to Nate by finish and only won a very controversial maj dec the second time.. in any sport, the third fight/match/event/game to settle the 1-1, would've happened already. But Conor has been allowed to pull his own strings because of the clout Zuffa gave him prior to the WME taking over.. and the WME is all about the circus act antics and WWF antics. Conor doesn't beat Nate at 155, doesn't beat Khabib, doesn't beat Barboza, doesn't beat Gillespie, doesn't beat Duffy, and doesn't beat Iaquinta either imo.. But I do think he beats Tony and then goes up to fight GSP or Woodley at 170. I think if the UFC wants to save the popularity of McGregor before he gets beat again and if they think Nate doesn't deserve a title fight at 155 as Conor's next fight, WME should just go ahead and put Nate and Conor 3, in a boxing ring in NY or Vegas on NYE.. with Nick vs Masvidal as the co-main, Cody vs Cub, DJ vs Edgar and Duffy vs Cruz. Conor gets beat by Nate, but it's only boxing, still makes a huge pay day, and he still has the 155 belt and can fight Tony to unify the belts on St Paddy's Day in Dublin, then end his career with a loss to Woodley or GSP in NY or Vegas.

Conman never was great - he lost to a guy with 12 loses.

Conor is the greatest ever. He KO'd the p4p in 13 seconds.

Pretty obvious you're just a dumb hater though. Calls Conor "Conman", and uses bunk logic. You haters are such clowns.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Nate for sure got his ass kicked to DHK and is 1-2 as a UFC WW minus Conor

You are wrong.

Nate at WW:
- Win against Rory Markham
- Win against Marcus Davis
- Win against DHK because more than half of the media thought Nate won and almost half of the fans didn't think DHK won. I was one of them.
http://mmadecisions.com/decision/2105/Dong-Hyun-Kim-vs-Nate-Diaz
- Lose against Rory McDonald
- Win against McGregor

This makes him 4-1 in the WW before the McGregor rematch. Officialy it makes him 3-2 but "at least" half of the people think it's 4-1. So?

Ferguson is custom-made to get highlight reel KO'd. Fights with his chin up and gets hit a lot. Not a great plan vs Conor.

Back