The END of the G.O.A.T. Debate

Fedor fighting without testing is not in discussion, period!

Firstoff, Ali isn't the greatest boxer. He lost three times to Ken Norton, admitted that he couldn't beat Norton and that the judges gave him the victories when he didn't deserve them(there's a quote out there if you look for it). Also, Fedor didn't face all the best heavyweights of his era. He never fought Randy, Brock, or Barnett. And what's with these arbitrary rules such as "if someone pops for roids they're automatically
out of the discussion?" Since when was that set in stone?

No he didnt beat everyone he had to.

He didn't beat Lawler. He didn't beat Woodley. He didn't beat Rory. And pretty much everyone knows he didn't beat Hendricks.

He also got knocked out by a LW.
GSP beat Hendricks though.

Fedor lost to Silva, Mitrione, Werdum, Hendo the middleweight lol, no losses avenged. GSP beat everyone he fought too

Firstoff, Ali isn't the greatest boxer. He lost three times to Ken Norton, admitted that he couldn't beat Norton and that the judges gave him the victories when he didn't deserve them(there's a quote out there if you look for it). Also, Fedor didn't face all the best heavyweights of his era. He never fought Randy, Brock, or Barnett. And what's with these arbitrary rules such as "if someone pops for roids they're automatically
out of the discussion?" Since when was that set in stone?
Yup, that's what I've been saying, and I have a Fedor signed card on my wall so I'm definitely a huge fan.

GSP beat Hendricks though.

Fedor lost to Silva, Mitrione, Werdum, Hendo the middleweight lol, no losses avenged. GSP beat everyone he fought too

GSP retired at 32 years old and was 25-2.

At 32 years old, Fedor was 28-1.

Agreed with Fedor

He beat Crocop on the feet and Noguiera on the ground, both in their prime

That is exceptional

This entire forum spent a year trashing bisping when he was champ.now all.of a sudden that win makes gsp the goat. Mma fans are some of.the worst out there.
Bones is still undeniably the goat. He was never beaten and even without the fights he popped his.resume is still the greatest in the sport.
Fedor has the most impressive run and fought at a consistent size disadvantage which makes his case more intriguing over gsp.
Anderson fought the weakest comp but he made it look the easiest.
I would rank them
Bones
Fedor
Anderson
Gsp.

Back