The End of CTE?

Could be my brain damage but none of shops of mentioned has a meaningful increase in brain health of Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s patients and that’s pretty similar to CTE.

should I inject fish oils into my dementia suffering grand mom’s head?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...EQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw0oyrzMDYWCeRPdpiFUnGHZ

It's possible. I've heard also from podcasts which are really advanced on this subject (Bulletproof Labs, a biohacking/health podcast) that they do fish oil IVs for concussed/brain damaged patients. (Not directly into the brain.) Unfortunately, medical news and science updates still take a long time to proliferate... When I was in high school, it was still commonly accepted that brain cells NEVER regrew. I'm shocked at the hostility I'm getting from this. I know a man in his 60s who maybe 8 years ago fell into a huge ditch headfirst. He was badly brain damaged and now he works, drives, and can tell eloquent/coherent stories for hours (I have heard them). He still suffers some effects, like vertigo. He takes fish oil and coq10, maybe other stuff. And obviously had a lot of medical intervention. I don't know why people are offended at this concept.

If only all of these poor braindead fighters and football players had only known- just take fish oil, and you will be fine.

They just released a medication which slows dementia, but there is a different physiological process to that kind of dementia; those people didn't get punched in the head.
They literally did not know. That's how knowledge works. Things change and advance. They didn't even acknowledge that football could cause brain damage, because it was inconvenient.

Most people also don't know if your diet is mostly processed grains your brain doesn't have the nutrients to form itself properly. It is what it is. I'll keep helping people.

They literally did not know. That's how knowledge works. Things change and advance. They didn't even acknowledge that football could cause brain damage, because it was inconvenient.

Most people also don't know if your diet is mostly processed grains your brain doesn't have the nutrients to form itself properly. It is what it is. I'll keep helping people.
Nutrients are helpful indeed, and I am glad you are interested in helping people. Just saying it won't have substantial effects on serious brain injury. That is an unsubstantiated hypothesis you are floating.

The only real prevention for CTE is to not get concussed. I don't think any of the things mentioned would help lessen it.

He's read some positive studies showing the influence of herbs and fish oil but doesn't realize that those effects are mild and we're talking about catastrophic brain damage.

Even if they have neuroprotective effects, it's just going to help with pain and mood stabilization. They're not going to reverse head trauma. If we could reverse head trauma and neurodegenerative disorders that would be one of the biggest advances in the history of medicine. We're nowhere near that right now.

Back