The Eminem Curse!

Lose Yourself already has Lose in the song title

<seedat>

I worked at a m&m factory but got fired for throwing out all the w's

Holy shit the curse is real.
My dad used to play a game with me every time he'd buy me a bag of M&Ms. He'd say he gets to eat the ones that look like Ws and he'd hold the bag upside down and eat the whole bag. Then he would beat me for crying and go have rough sex with mom in the next room to the soundtrack of my crying

If I stopped crying he'd bang the wall and shout for me to cry so I wouldn't, as he would phrase it, "hear what I'm doing with your mother's sexy ass in this motherfucker"

Then they'd stay locked in the room for hours drinking and smoking. Weed. Mostly. And I would play with matches.... until we'd get a new house...

My dad used to play a game with me every time he'd buy me a bag of M&Ms. He'd say he gets to eat the ones that look like Ws and he'd hold the bag upside down and eat the whole bag. Then he would beat me for crying and go have rough sex with mom in the next room to the soundtrack of my crying

If I stopped crying he'd bang the wall and shout for me to cry so I wouldn't, as he would phrase it, "hear what I'm doing with your mother's sexy ass in this motherfucker"

Then they'd stay locked in the room for hours drinking and smoking. Weed. Mostly. And I would play with matches.... until we'd get a new house...

Are u Eminem?

I’d walk out “Fack” and vanquish the curse. One simply does not fail under such divine lyrics and inspirational messages.

<mma4>

Welcome to all those coming here from the NME or Sportbible articles, or elsewhere!

All I know is that Till’ I Collapse gets me hype as fuck. Underrated track.

All I know is that Till’ I Collapse gets me hype as fuck. Underrated track.
Till did collapse a couple times recently.
He should use that song.

66.jpg

Back