The Elder Scrolls VI announced! Official E3 teaser trailer inside

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Madmick, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Rational Poster

Rational Poster Scourge of the War Room

Not this shit again.

2. SheetsMMAfan

SheetsMMAfan —-ThePENISS.com—-

Yeah, I get it. I think it's VERY pretentious that released Skyrim about 20 times in different variations for different consoles. I mean, that game soaked up hundreds of hours of my time, but that's more due to the content creators on the player side of things for introducing mods to keep the game fresh than anything.

They rode the Skyrim coat tails for far too long IMO, and they will do the same to this next game.

My favorite part of their presentation though, was that Fallout was getting dedicated servers that will be supported "years to come", which makes me think that this Fallout will be one they keep tacking on expansions/mods/extra/DLCs to like crazy, which excites me. They have ESO, so I dont really see them doing this with ES6.

3. MusterX

MusterX Titanium Belt

Thankfully you are alone on a small island here. It received so many awards and perfect scores of 10/10 and 5/5 its insane. Its probably the finest piece of gaming software I've ever seen. Virtually perfect in its execution.

WalkenWouldOwn likes this.
  4. iNoScopedJFK

iNoScopedJFK TUF Noob

I always go mage/one handed sword and light armor. But even mage gets stale fast. Going pure mage in Skyrim wasnt fun imo. You feel so weak and destruction spells werent all that good.

Yeah with such a long gap in between this one and Skyrim i fully expect a massive improvement on no just gameplay but dungeon design and voice acting. Hopefully not the same 3 voices doing most of the NPCs.
    Never played Witch 3 but played 1 and 2. Did they ever improve the combat in it? Witch 2's combat is some of the most clunky ive ever played.

5. MusterX

MusterX Titanium Belt

[​IMG]

SheetsMMAfan likes this.
  6. MusterX

MusterX Titanium Belt

How did you miss Witcher 3? Many consider it the greatest game ever made.

Tamriel Terror likes this.
  7. HatchetHarry

HatchetHarry Banned Banned

The game with as many glitches as the Witcher 3 and terrible combat is not perfect in its execution. The game was on the level of something like Two Worlds. It wasn’t even as good as Dragon Age Inquisition which had its own slew of problems. There are plenty of people who think the game sucks like me. I wanted to like it so bad. I was craving a nice RPG but it didn’t deliver at all.

8. Kaybee

Kaybee You got this

The landscape they showed in the teaser just reminds me of the geography of High Rock. I may be a bit influenced over seeing a trailer for the Beyond Skyrim mod that takes place in High Rock though.

Hammerfell being included is pure speculation though based on High Rock being a rather small territory compared to Cyrodil, Morrowind, or even Skyrim. Though now that I think about it Hammerfell is pretty huge, so maybe they do end up just really fleshing out High Rock.

bandicoot likes this.
  9. MusterX

MusterX Titanium Belt

Like I said, thankfully only a small minority of people agree with you.

The Witcher 3 Has Won More Game of the Year Awards Than Any Other Game

Prior to today, Naughty Dog's The Last of Us was the most awarded game of all time, standing with 249 confirmed game of the year awards. Its record didn't last for long, though.

Following the selection of GDC's game of the year award this week, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has secured its spot as the most awarded game in history with a total of 251 awards.
    Read more at http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/...wards-than-any-other-game#H6bYd7TYBTti64G4.99

Tamriel Terror and Madmick like this.
  10. iNoScopedJFK

iNoScopedJFK TUF Noob

It came out in a very busy point in my life. Also if the gameplay is anything like Witcher 2 that alone makes me hesitant to play it

11. MusterX

MusterX Titanium Belt

There is no comparison between Witcher 1-2, and 3. Witcher 3 is the most awarded game in the history of gaming and by many considered the greatest game ever made.

12. Makani

Makani Ain't Nobody Ever Been Free

[​IMG]

Nice try Bethesda.

13. Makani

I never finished Witcher 2, it bored me to tears. Witcher 3 is an entirely different animal. It has some problems, but the story, characters, setting is all right on.

RTL likes this.
  14. HatchetHarry

HatchetHarry Banned Banned

So you base game quality on awards given. It’s called a bandwagon. Last of Us is another shitty game so that is just supporting my argument. The Witcher 3 had terrible combat and is one of the glitchiest games in recent years. That doesn’t equal a good game.

Avengers is probably your favorite movie. Lol

15. Damage

Damage ~~~~~~~~~~~

well played Bethesda

Halge, Sterling, MusterX and 3 others like this.
  16. Hatestorm

Hatestorm P4P#1 Hottest Smelling Avatar

Didn't reveal much but it's pleasing to know it's in development.

MusterX likes this.
  17. DeYanKees1

DeYanKees1 Blue Belt

Sadly you’re right. I’m contempt with not getting FO5 and ES6 for a while. I don’t expect either of them like you said 3-4 years probably longer. I’ll get 76 just because it’s fallout but with Red Dead a couple weeks before it I doubt it’ll grab my attention for a while.

Also noticed you raving Witcher 3. 100% agree it’s my top game this gen shit in the past 10 years.

MusterX likes this.
  18. WalkenWouldOwn

WalkenWouldOwn Steel Belt

Witcher 3 > Skyrim

Tamriel Terror and MusterX like this.
  19. DarkKnight81

DarkKnight81 Silver Belt

GgqTg8C.gif

It's all a matter of taste but it certainly wasn't for me. The Witcher did ALOT of things great, moreso than Skyrim even, but I found it's overall experience to be lesser as well. I think The Witcher with some overhauls in certain areas is the greatest game ever made but the glaring issues are too large to overlook in my opinion. I recognize Skyrim is far from perfect in many ways but I still find the experience as a whole greater than just about anything out there.

If you took the Witcher's storytelling and voice acting, mixed it with Skyrims world building and sense of exploration, and Breath of the Wilds gameplay you have the best game ever made.

Sterling, bandicoot and Madmick like this.
  20. Makani

See, this pissed me off more than anything. "Haha, here's us embracing the tired internet meme about us milking Skyrim's teats dry. Now enjoy this 10 second landscape shot of a game that won't be released for 5 years."

MusterX and WalkenWouldOwn like this.