The Drugged Out Insanity Of Jake The Snake Roberts

I’m with @SFMMA.

You would have to pay me a substantial some of money to get me to watch any pro wrestling event, but backstage stories interest me greatly.

I even read Bret Hart’s shitty book a year or two back and liked most of it. Spoiler alert: he has an extremely high opinion of himself.

DDT...best finishing move eva...

jF5fFo.gif

nz8tjfr.gif

jakesnake.gif
Hands down... many of little brothers met there fate on the losing end...

I got in big trouble for ddt a neighbor kid... good times

I’m with @SFMMA.

You would have to pay me a substantial some of money to get me to watch any pro wrestling event, but backstage stories interest me greatly.

I even read Bret Hart’s shitty book a year or two back and liked most of it. Spoiler alert: he has an extremely high opinion of himself.
Well he is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Fuck Shawn Michaels.
@HomerThompson

Probably.

I like Kurt better than either of them anyway.
I know we've discussed this before, but it bears repeating. Prime Kurt vs prime Brett could have been the greatest technical match of all time.

I know we've discussed this before, but it bears repeating. Prime Kurt vs prime Brett could have been the greatest technical match of all time.
It really would've been incredible. I feel like most people overlook Kurt on all time lists. He's my #1 pick.

It really would've been incredible. I feel like most people overlook Kurt on all time lists. He's my #1 pick.
Kurt gets lost in the shadow of Austin and Rock. Leaving the company for TNA probably hurt his stock in regards to WWE revisionist history. At his peak, though, he was on par with Austin and Rock, and might be the most well-rounded pro wrestler of all time.

I think that's on damn near everyone's list.

Dream match: Bret and Kurt vs Eddie and Benoit.

Agreed. Doesn't get much better than watching Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero fight for custody of Rey's son Dominic.

I remember that angle. Not too long before Eddie's death as I recall.

The angle made me think they should have used Eddie in this way a decade earlier - because that was one convincing deranged, evil psychopath Eddie played. Really good!

His wife was tremendous for a time too. EXCUUUUUUSE MEEE! Just a genius at playing a super bitch, lol

2nd only to Stephanie.

I would totally watch a documentary about the lives of some of the WWF guys from the late 80s to 90s. I'm guessing one already exist.

I think Kayfabe Commentaries will be outta business soon which sucks cause they put out the best shoots in the business

Yeah I've kinda lost interest in KC lately although I still buy their shit. tbf they ran out of ECW guys and they were gold

Yeah I've kinda lost interest in KC lately although I still buy their shit. tbf they ran out of ECW guys and they were gold
I never really watched the ECW stuff cause that wasnt my thing but I freakin loved the Tod Gordon ECW 93-94 Timeline, still hoping they brfing him back for 95-96
I like the WWF and WCW Timelines, Back To The Territories and their new Supercard series

I never really watched the ECW stuff cause that wasnt my thing but I freakin loved the Tod Gordon ECW 93-94 Timeline, still hoping they brfing him back for 95-96
I like the WWF and WCW Timelines, Back To The Territories and their new Supercard series

Gotta admit I'm mainly in it for rat stories so the ECW guys were kinda my thing. The Timeline series was cool though, and so was Guest Booker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back