The Drugged Out Insanity Of Jake The Snake Roberts

DDT...best finishing move eva...

jF5fFo.gif

nz8tjfr.gif

jakesnake.gif

Shoot interviews from old school wrestlers are better than actual wrestling

Holy shit. Are these people in character or is this an outtake from some MK-Ultra experiment?

Well alrighty then...

Lol at an Iranian muslim saying "amen".
Iron sheik is all fucked up but new jack is on another level when it comes to shoot interviews... dude will have you...
{<jordan}<mma4><5><6><Deported1><{danawhoah}><{danayeah}><{Joewithit}><36><{anton}>{<huh}<Huh2><{jackyeah}><{katwhu}><DontBelieve1><{vega}>{<redford}

Check out his other shoots

You will not be disappointed

Snake had the GOAT entrance music

Rumor has it Hogan wouldn't work an angle with him, because the crowd popped more for Jake. So, in other words, just another great wrestler who reached his ceiling in the business once the phrase "that doesn't work for me, brother" was uttered.

Also, TBF, this was in an era when belts didn't change hands very often. You didn't have have a belt to be over. Being an IC champ 30 years ago is the rough equivalent to being a 3x world champ today.

Guess that was from a house show they worked against each other. Hogan got scared.

And agree on the IC Title. Some great matches and feuds involved that belt.

I went to see his comedy stand-up where he just tells crazy stories while he was in the wrestling biz, and probably 15 minutes into it, he said he wasn’t feeling good and just bailed. People were so pissed. I thought it was hilarious. We really got the authentic Jake Roberts.

Posting this in Mayberry cause theres a lotta people in here that remember Jake The Snake but wouldnt see this in the rasslin sub forum

Recently the 6:05 Super Podcast(best podcast in the business) interviewed an old roommate of Jake The Snakes and he told some insane stories about the time they spent together
Video is over 30 minutes but its full of crazy stories about getting robbed for $2000 by street corner crack dealers and Jake flipping out on drugs and drinking a bottle of his own piss while Honky Tonk Man tried to stop him

The whole things worth listening to but the piss story is the highlight, it starts at 8:20

You cannot even put your snake on a passed out girl anymore without being brought up on charges.

They don't cut promos like they used to. Glad Jake is doing better.

Was going to post this, classic drunk Jake. It gets even better when he got in the ring. For those of you who haven't seen the match, Jake was acting like the snake was his dick and he was stroking it. Dude was so drunk they had to bring out another wrestler to help carry the match because Jake was so wasted. Sad, yet absolute classic.

Don't even give a fuck about wrestling (though I followed it a bit as a child), but I love these kind of stories.
Same here. Wrestling is not interesting, but the stories of wrestlers are maybe the best stories there are.

Those videos are advertisements on why chair shots to the head should be outlawed
<{outtahere}>

Same here. Wrestling is not interesting, but the stories of wrestlers are maybe the best stories there are.
Agreed. Doesn't get much better than watching Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero fight for custody of Rey's son Dominic.

DDT...best finishing move eva...

jF5fFo.gif

nz8tjfr.gif

jakesnake.gif

Its pretty good in the fact that you dont depend on strenght but still looks devastating, so it can be applied to much larger opponents unlike bomb like manuevers.

Back