the downing of the drone is confirmed

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Both the Russian and Polish websites confirm this and add that the Drone falling in california was just a cover up to avoid public embarrasment.. I'm like WTF.

Saying it crashed during routine check yada yada yaaada. The Drone was fucking shoot down in the med by the Russians plucket down like a chicken on the poultry farms. Even reported it correctly on the issues and revealed the cover up. atleast the Russians and the poles are not lying thats for the damn sure.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11755/u-s-air-force-global-hawk-drone-crashes-in-california

Last edited:
It's confirmed by Russian and Polish websites?

I'm not embarrassed. Not even a little bit.

You seem to want to be embarrassed. It's like you are looking for things to be embarrassed about. Would you like a fainting couch?

Training accidents happen all the time. Hopefully no Americans were hurt.

How do you know the story you posted is a cover for Syria?

fuckoff OP... without political reasons constraining actions, the US would do whatever the fuck it wanted... the problem was supporting anti-Assad at the start being complicated by ISIS (Irag displacement) filling the power void (both sides of the border), further complicated by Saudi/Russian interests with respect to oil movement and strategic geographical influence

It's confirmed by Russian and Polish websites?

Why would the Russians lie about downing a drone and hours later the cover up appeared saying it crashed in california. If you ask me I say bs to the cover up. It was certainly downed by the Russians hence the alibi is strong and the Russians have no reasons to lie about this whatsoever. It was no accidents because it was there and they believed it shouldn't be there hence they just took it down period

I'm not embarrassed by this incident.

I will volunteer and enlist soon. Hoping to be stationed in Al-tanf garrison then I will show you whats up when I take the field..

When dragonsfly is in there people will know. Heres to hoping that i come up the rank quickly. I will not follow any protocol and shoot at anything moving may it even be a stray cat

Last edited:
You know what I will volunteer and enlist soon. Hoping to be stationed in Al-tanf garrison then I will show you whats up when I take the field..

51VLiX-BjIL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

When dragonsfly is in there people will know. Heres to hoping that i come up the rank quickly. I will not follow any protocol and shoot at anything moving may it even be a stray cat

I see. You'll win the war singlehandedly will you?

Remember when TS made a thread asking why gay people have rights? Because he thought they shouldn't because it goes against Islam and shariah law?

Pepperidge farm remembers

TS is an Islamic shill who hates freedom and America. Who gives a fuck what he's embarrassed about

Both the Russian and Polish websites confirm this and add that the Drone falling in california was just a cover up to avoid public embarrasment.. I'm like WTF. As an American this is bullshit and bitter news and cowardly.

Saying it crashed during routine check yada yada yaaada. This is an embarrasment! The Drone was fucking shoot down in the med by the Russians plucket down like a chicken on the poultry farms. Even reported it correctly on the issues and revealed the cover up. atleast the Russians and the poles are not hypocrites.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11755/u-s-air-force-global-hawk-drone-crashes-in-california

Don't tell me your not embarrased by this incident.

tumblr_o5kpivTyBJ1vqhaxxo1_500.gif

Remember when TS made a thread asking why gay people have rights? Because he thought they shouldn't because it goes against Islam and shariah law?

Pepperidge farm remembers

TS is an Islamic shill who hates freedom and America. Who gives a fuck what he's embarrassed about

Just because I converted dosen't mean I'm not an American

its a drone. who gives a fuck. they are expendable and cruise at like 30kts. they arent hard to kill.

I didn't say you weren't American, I said that you hate America. Maybe I should write it in Arabic next time so you can read it

How can I hate America when I'm white American male. This don't make much sense to me. You come off like one of these paid russian shills

Lots of white Americans hate America

I don't but I hate cowards and alt-right whom I thought were legit but got fooled, just bunch of weak ass alcoholics. I like Liberals and neutral Americans. I don't like extremes whether it's left or right

Don't tell me your not embarrased by this incident.

How is the U.S. being humiliated in Syria due to a drone being shot down by the Russians? The U.S. just finished shooting down a Syrian Su-22 fighter last Sunday. I’m pretty sure the pilot was killed. A drone is a fricking toy. Nobody got killed. What is there to be embarrassed about?

The video shows Russian missiles being used against ISIS. That is great news for the U.S. who is also fighting ISIS in Syria. We are kicking ass in Syria with roughly 500 U.S. personnel on the ground helping the opposition. Mostly Marines and U.S. Special Forces.

I don’t see the Russians escalating this conflict. Certainly not against Americans. All they want is their air base in Syria. Iran might escalate the war with their missiles as they have already done. If they hit the American forces they are done for. It is like if Kim Jong-un in North Korea hit American Forces. He knows both he and his country would cease to exist.

I don't but I hate cowards and alt-right whom I thought were legit but got fooled, just bunch of weak ass alcoholics. I like Liberals and neutral Americans. I don't like extremes whether it's left or right

like extremes that say gay people shouldnt have rights?

Back