The downfall of Dinesh D'Souza

Yeah the guy sucks. He also cheated on his wife of 20 years and then divorced her and got remarried to his mistress who also happened to be married.

This seems like a well thought out argument. Could you expand on it, good sir?

Certainly, old chap. There are people on the left who condemn others for being privileged and suggest that privileged people should give up their cushy lifestyles so that so-called oppressed can have an opportunity to live a more privilege life. These same people often live very comfortable lives and will not take the lead when it comes to giving up their privileged lives for an oppressed person.

There is also white people who talk about how we are all living on stolen land, but they take full advantage of the benefits that resulted in the theft. They will neither give up their comforts to a native person nor will they leave the land that was stolen. They just take pleasure in riding a moral high-horse and condemning others.

My point is that many of these lefties who condemn others over privilege and expect them to make sacrifices for the oppressed should lead by example by either giving up the privileges they admittedly did not earn or leave the country entirely. Talk is cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a hit piece... not at all...

Lol, that's what happens when you have 3 kids.
Limp wristed low-energy parenting. Sad.

A real man would make his kids watch every minute.

Don’t blame me when they grow up to be communists.

Yeah the guy sucks. He also cheated on his wife of 20 years and then divorced her and got remarried to his mistress who also happened to be married.

While president of a Christian college and supposedly defending Christian values.
Add another stroke of religious hypocrisy to his campaign finance dishonesty.

The View is literally (and by a far margin) more politically and factually coherent than Dinesh's work.

But you didn't plan on actually thinking about the OP or its contained article: you just saw that it was negative about a guy on your team, so you resorted to a laughably childish insult, i.e. "durr hurr you guys are girls!"

Too obvious.

While president of a Christian college and supposedly defending Christian values.
Add another stroke of religious hypocrisy to his campaign finance dishonesty.

Lmao. I didn't know any of this. This makes it even more ironic.

This seems like a well thought out argument. Could you expand on it, good sir?

What did you think was well thought out in his argument?

I disagree with his points about people protecting their own privilege.

Certainly, old chap. There are people on the left who condemn others for being privileged and suggest that privileged people should give up their cushy lifestyles so that so-called oppressed can have an opportunity to live a more privilege life. These same people often live very comfortable lives and will not take the lead when it comes to giving up their privileged lives for an oppressed person.

There is also white people who talk about how we are all living on stolen land, but they take full advantage of the benefits that resulted in the theft. They will neither give up their comforts to a native person nor will they leave the land that was stolen. They just take pleasure in riding a moral high-horse and condemning others.

My point is that many of these lefties who condemn others over privilege and expect them to make sacrifices for the oppressed should lead by example by either giving up the privileges they admittedly did not earn or leave the country entirely. Talk is cheap.
Amen

Too obvious.

It is. And, again, it's not close at all. Have you even seen Obama's America? It outlined Obama's dissolution of American borders, empowerment of the Muslim Brotherhood into government positions, disbandment of the American military, complete withdrawal of America from international economic influence, and a host of other patently stupid and counter-factual positions.

Hilariously enough, Obama was actually set to bring US economic hegemony to a whole new level by tying up East Asia with TPP and keeping undeveloped countries in the region under American thumb - and then the Republicans retard in chief dissolved the plan in the name of American exceptionalism.

Say what you will about The View: they don't propagate moronic and completely implausible conspiracy theories, let alone make them the entire subject of their conversation.

I liked how it wasn't too mean spirited for @Devout Pessimist post.

He was pretty wordy too, which I like.
I admire Dinesh's ability to promote what we might call "personal truths." Some cynics would cheekily call those "alternative facts" or "lies" but the truth is, we all have a personal truth, and God bless him for finding a market to express his truths- highly religious, poorly educated people are still Americans, and they deserve a spokesperson who will hold fast to those "personal truths." If he makes a lot of money in the process, who are we to judge?

Dinesh was one of the guys I used to read regularly as a young conservative.

Over the past few years I was thinking "has he always been this nuts and I didn't see it or did he go nuts?"

Looks like a combination of both.

This is my Glen Beck arch exactly (expect I was, and still am, a 'l'ibertarian.

Again, bags of pork rinds are not children.
Damn.

giphy.gif

I admire Dinesh's ability to promote what we might call "personal truths." Some cynics would cheekily call those "alternative facts" or "lies" but the truth is, we all have a personal truth, and God bless him for finding a market to express his truths- highly religious, poorly educated people are still Americans, and they deserve a spokesperson who will hold fast to those "personal truths." If he makes a lot of money in the process, who are we to judge?

tenor.gif

crente-evangelica-rage-high-hyper-gif-12128111

Back