The downfall of Dinesh D'Souza

Dinesh was one of the guys I used to read regularly as a young conservative.

Holy shit, this is the most embarrassing/amazing thing I have ever heard. You'd be better off talking about how you used to be a brony or wore eye liner during your high school goth phase.

Anyways, it's not been much of a downfall imo. He never really had any shame or principle as far as I can tell, so I doubt being discredited by emotionally stable adults keeps him up at night since he's still at the apex of his profitability and his revere within the American conservative community.

I saw his latest movie, or most of it, Hillary's America. I thought it was pretty good. Libs would hate it though.

I saw his latest movie, or most of it, Hillary's America. I thought it was pretty good. Libs would hate it though.

After his Obama 2012 or whatever that movie was called was completely wrong and none of its hysterical prognostications came true, I wondered "who the hell will watch this?" when his one about Hillary came out.

I guess I know now.

Nothing better than a movie so good that you get through most of it.

Anyone who has a basic understanding of American history can see his movies are nothing more than bullshit.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Perhaps The View is a more suitable choice for the first two posters

I still go back once in awhile and watch the video of D'Souza completely destroying a lefty lunatic. It is epic how the cheers of the audience supporting the student eventually grow to complete silence each time D'Souza drops truth bombs. D'Souza strikes the killing blow when he points out that the student is a hypocrite because he wants everyone else to do what he himself is completely unwilling to do.

The title of the video is not hyperbole. This is the brutal dismantling of a smug, self-righteous, hypocritical, leftist college kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still go back once in awhile and watch the video of D'Souza completely destroying a lefty lunatic. It is epic how the cheers of the audience supporting the student eventually grow to complete silence each time D'Souza drops truth bombs. D'Souza strikes the killing blow when he points out that the student is a hypocrite because he wants everyone else to do what he himself is completely unwilling to do.

The title of the video is not hyperbole. This is the brutal dismantling of a smug, self-righteous, hypocritical, leftist college kid.

D'Souza was really good in that video.

It never surprises me that there's an industry like that catering to the American right.
The fact that he'd so shamelessly jump on board with Trumpet identity politics is pretty disgusting though.

Yeah, he wrecked a young dumb kid.

That dumb kid sounds like the majority of adult leftists whose idea of social justice is a society where everyone else pays while they protect their own privilege.

Perhaps The View is a more suitable choice for the first two posters

The View is literally (and by a far margin) more politically and factually coherent than Dinesh's work.

But you didn't plan on actually thinking about the OP or its contained article: you just saw that it was negative about a guy on your team, so you resorted to a laughably childish insult, i.e. "durr hurr you guys are girls!"

That dumb kid sounds like the majority of adult leftists whose idea of social justice is a society where everyone else pays while they protect their own privilege.
This seems like a well thought out argument. Could you expand on it, good sir?

Back