The Donald speaks out against “#Metoo” | Page 15

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Daddy af, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo
    lol hit a little too close to home huh .. the neutered cucks expose themselves

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  2. InternetHero Steel Belt

InternetHero
    His Tweet looks mostly factually correct, but given the source, probably hurts any correction of AT metoo 0verreach.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  3. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    You fucking dork, you are seriously going to stoop to bean counting my keeping track of the exact language in your posts (and calling me a druggie) instead of addressing some of the "others" you have spoken of. You chicken shit. And you can keep trying to throw out that "selective" crap as you ignore that I am consistent in taking sworn testimony over what someone says to a reporter, whereas you believe what the women say to the media over sworn testimony when it suits your political agenda. If it is a woman accusing Trump in the media, out comes your tin foil hat of incredulity, but when it comes to Clinton, you are as open as Stormy Daniels.

And as far as defending Bill Clinton, Trump has defended him and shit on his accusers more than anyone from "the left" that posts on Sherdog.

And a Bill Clinton "inhale" reference to add to your Ted Kennedy reference, have you been listening to your old tapes of Rush Limbaugh from 1993 again? You keep this up and you are going to provoke me into saying something about Dan Quayle being stupid that I might regret. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Kafir-kun and HomerThompson like this.
  4. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    But when everything thsts clearly true is attacked as lies?

5. Prutfis Yellow Card

Prutfis
    Just like all the women Trump was going to sue after the election..

6. Russ82 Green Belt

Russ82
    Women should be home with their children - not discarding their offspring at day-care so they can sleep their way into the corporate boardroom.

7. Falsedawn build or destroy

Falsedawn
    Hell yeah brother, barefoot and pregnant, just how I like em. They should have a foot warmer on the oven too so they can cook me some vittles in the morning.

Tell your wife I said wincest is for the win, yee yee!

8. Prutfis Yellow Card

Prutfis
    Hell yeah. If a woman is more than 6 feet from the kitchen it can be labeled "escape attempt" and lethal force can be used.
    There is a reason women are always married in white. So they fit in with the other household appliances.

[​IMG]

9. fonzob1 Yellow Card

fonzob1
    I don't believe you. I believe you are wholly motivated by a political agenda and having as many sources of illegal drugs available to you at any given time. The bottom line is the left has a history of dismissing allegations of sexual assault when it is politically expedient. #Truth

It was just to illustrate how the left has escalated illegal drug use over the years since the early 90's.
    When everything that only seems true in the alternate reality created for you by CNN and MSNBC.

10. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    Cool story bro, like I give a shit what you believe about me, or what you believe the left has a history of doing. And why the fuck are you panic wrestling and trying to bring illegal drug use into this discussion?<JagsKiddingMe>

And I will keep saying this, TRUMP has dismissed Bill Clinton's sexual assault allegations as fervently as anyone, and you sure are credulous about whatever he is selling you these days.

And I don't have cable, so I don't watch CNN or MSNBC, just local and PBS News, so you fall flat on your face with your panic wrestling on that one too. Flat on your face is good for you though, since you feel most comfortable with your head in the sand anyway, like the rest of your right wingers when it comes to Trump.

[​IMG]

11. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    If its clearly b.s why does the outlet count?

12. fonzob1 Yellow Card

fonzob1
    You wouldn't care about any information that is not helpful to your cause.

I am willing to bet there is a 0% chance you and many of the other vocal libs on Sherdog have not done illegal drugs. Aside from the absurdity of the things you argue in here, I firmly believe the two motivations for the left behind not securing the border are access to a greater number of sources of illegal drugs and importing more democratic voters.

What Trump personally believes about the Clinton allegations is irrelevent. What I personally believe about the Clinton allegations is irrelevant. I was simply pointing out that there is a pattern of the left ignoring sexual allegations of key figures in their own party, which makes their outrage towards Trump disingenuous. They don't give a shit about that. They just are not happy with his policies. <------ This is probably the fifth time I have explained this to you.

CNN and MSNBC are doing plenty to subvert the current administration with false propaganda through the internet (e.g., Facebook and message boards). I will just have to take your word for it that you have had no exposure...

13. fonzob1 Yellow Card

fonzob1
    Because of impressionable young lefties like yourself who subscribe to it.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  14. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    So you are now going to add a border security non sequitur to your non sequitur on illegal drugs?<36>

Just take your loss with dignity asshole, you are being ridiculous.

As far as the left ignoring sexual allegations of key figures in their own party, what do you think Al Franken did today with his unexpected time off?
    [​IMG]

HomerThompson likes this.
  15. HereticBD Steel Belt

HereticBD
    Probably wondered why he wasted so much time fighting for a party who tossed him out at the drop of a hat, over allegations he denied, and why he was essentially used as a martyr in a pathetic and pointless week long crusade, to get Trump to resign.

16. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    I thought you bitched out of this thread a couple of days ago.

And he could deny the allegations all he wanted, but there is no coming back from a photo like that, unless you have Trump's base of scumbags and forced blowjob enthusiasts.

[​IMG]

17. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    Its not unheard of for people to confess to crimes they didn't commit. Police will interrogate suspects for hours and hours on end, feeding them details of the crime and trying to get them to confess in a specific way, and then at the end record the rehearsed story with the suspects.

Cake4Breakfast likes this.
  18. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    <Huh2>

Cake4Breakfast likes this.
  19. HunterAcosta Blue Belt

HunterAcosta
    You mean barefoot , pregnant and NUDE. Just a correction lol.

20. fonzob1 Yellow Card

fonzob1
    What loss? I see nothing but low-lifes posting in here to defend Democratic politicians who lie and obstruct every chance they get.

There was photographic evidence of Al Franken's behavior, but if he was running in a general election for the Presidency there is no doubt Democrats would have tried to downplay it.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018