The Donald speaks out against “#Metoo” | Page 14

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Daddy af, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    and @Overpressure

You know, you could just take the 10 seconds to google something before you start making shit up so you don't humiliate yourself and out yourself as a straight up liar.<27>

"Despite his public acknowledgment of the recording’s authenticity in the final days of the presidential campaign — and his hasty videotaped apology under pressure from his advisers — Mr. Trump as president-elect began raising the prospect with allies that it may not have been him on the tape after all.

Most of Mr. Trump’s aides ignored his changing story. But in January, shortly before his inauguration, Mr. Trump told a Republican senator that he wanted to investigate the recording that had him boasting about grabbing women’s genitals.

“We don’t think that was my voice,” Mr. Trump told the senator, according to a person familiar with the conversation. Since then, Mr. Trump has continued to suggest that the tape that nearly upended his campaign was not actually him, according to three people close to the president."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/us/politics/trump-access-hollywood-tape.html

2. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    Is that different from what I said?

3. HereticBD Steel Belt

HereticBD
    So exactly what I said then.

Not officially acknowledged. "Sources say".

Neat.

Do you seriously think that if Trump wanted to deny it was his voice, he'd be shy about doing so? Like he wouldn't have tweeted something like:

"Voice on recording is fake. Not my voice! SAD!"

4. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    Just adding that he told a senator that he wanted an "investigation," surprised that didn't go anywhere like his voter fraud investigation did.:D

Overpressure and HomerThompson like this.
  5. HomerThompson Yellow Card

HomerThompson
    Guarantee you're a fat loser who has never even gotten boob.

6. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    Because the senator shot it down as fucking retarded, along with everyone else in his cabinet and his media circle jerk, who then leaked it (like they did when he was talking about firing Mueller and the Trumpleforeskins on here were denying it) so Trump could see how ridiculous the idea was before he started tweeting about it.

Kafir-kun and HomerThompson like this.
  7. TheComebackKid Titanium Belt

TheComebackKid
    We shouldn't be putting people in jail for crimes they didn't commit, that's true. But we also shouldn't be treating them like innocent kids who got wronged in some way due to their race. They are rapists and they are violent. You should have a problem with them, not Trump.

8. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    This whole time I've been asking myself, "Is this a joke? Is he really this incompetent, or is he cagey and I don't see it?"

9. HereticBD Steel Belt

HereticBD
    According to "sources".

Oh' and remind me, was Mueller fired? How 'bout Tillerson? 'Member when Tillerson's days were numbered, according to "sources"? I 'member.

10. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    Sigh, remember what I said about taking the time to google? :rolleyes:

Even Sean Hannity has confirmed that Trump wanted to fire Mueller, and it wasn't surprising given that one of the members of Trump's right wing media circle jerk went to PBS Newshour to say that Trump was wanting to do this to cut him off at the pass, so he wouldn't shit the bed like he did with Comey and make, and Steve Bannon put it, "maybe the biggest mistake in modern politics." There was at least one thread on here that I remember from last June about Trump wanting to fire Mueller, will I find you in it bleating about fake news then too?

Furthermore, didn't you listen to the frontstabbing Mooch during his week on the job? Don't you understand yet that Trump's cabinet and inner circle have always been the ones "backstabbing" and leaking to the media, whether it be Priebus or Bannon or lower level disgruntled staffers?

11. HereticBD Steel Belt

HereticBD
    LOL @ convenient sourcing of Sean Hannity.

So, when is Tillerson gonna be fired?

12. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    I think of him as being like a smarter Tito Ortiz.

Overpressure likes this.
  13. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    Why are you loling at "convenient sourcing" of Hannity? You were being an indignant ignoramus about Trump wanting to fire Mueller just like Hannity before you both got slapped with the truth.

[​IMG]

As for Tillerson, the "fucking moron" can't afford to fire him

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/10/donald-trump-forbes-rex-tillerson-moron

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-tillerson-cohn-fire-656393

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Kafir-kun likes this.
  14. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    Not saying very much, we're all smarter than Tito.
    I think of him as being like a stupid piece of shit.
    That way, I can aim over my shoulder, with my back turned and a hand mirror to guide me, and I still hit the very fat target.

The fat, stupid, shitty target

15. HereticBD Steel Belt

HereticBD
    He wasn't fired, though. It's a non-story.

So what about Tillerson? Are his days still numbered according to sources? You seem to not want to touch that one.

Getting back on track though, you seriously don't think Trump would float out the idea that it wasn't his voice on the tape, if he really believed that, or wanted people to believe? It's very convenient reasoning that he all of sudden cares about how it would be perceived in the media and the public, if he tweeted about it.

16. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    I don't think he is stupid, I just think he has a personality disorder that leads him to make unforced error after unforced error. From Mayo Clinic, does this sound like anyone you know?

• Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
    • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    • Exaggerate achievements and talents
    • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
    • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
    • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
    • Take advantage of others to get what they want
    • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
    • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
    • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
    • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
    At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
    • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
    • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
    • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
    • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
    • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
    • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...onality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Kafir-kun likes this.
  17. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    Yup.
    Except that personally, I find anyone who lies so transparently and so often, which insults my intelligence, to be stupid. And shitty.

Kafir-kun and Cake4Breakfast like this.
  18. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    It's not a non story you dolt.<36>

Don't you get that he wanted to do it, and it took extreme measures by those around him for him not to do it? Furthermore, why do you think that his biggest nut hugger in the media tried to deny this as a distraction past the last possible minute, even though you can be damn sure he knew about this back in June?

And if you look back, I added to my post to address your Rex Tillerson questions, which we both know is your attempt to distract and to find another fall back position from you bailing on the other two issues I have decimated you on.

"As for Tillerson, the "fucking moron" can't afford to fire him"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/10/donald-trump-forbes-rex-tillerson-moron

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-tillerson-cohn-fire-656393

What is your next fall back position going to be?<Moves>

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Kafir-kun and HomerThompson like this.
  19. fonzob1 Yellow Card

fonzob1
    See, your attention span has diminished from all the recreational drugs. I said one accusation of "straight up rape" and other accusations of sexual assault. It's old news but brought up just to convey the point that the left doesn't really give a shit about sexual assault allegations when it is politically detrimental.

Yep. The left is selective about which allegations they will believe and which ones they will not (based on political agenda).

Bill smoked a joint once, but he did not inhale. I have a feeling you're way more indulgent than that.

20. fonzob1 Yellow Card

fonzob1
    That is complete horseshit. Not wanting to be slandered or libeled has nothing to do with hurt feelings. That is a valid grievance.